Help needed for 485

helpins

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I need your help desperately. Please help me. My situation at present is like this:
My 140 was approved from company A and moved to company B. But again I am back with company A and want to continue my 485. Is it O.K. if I provide Company A's H-1B and not mentioning about company B at all, as A is not aware of me joining with B. Please let me know what are all the consequences? My attorney is not willing to go ahead with the case having issues which cannot be revealed to company A. Also if I go ahead with the case by not mentioning about B to INS, is it possible to change the company after 6 months in 485 process.

Thanks in Advance and any help is appreciated.

Hi,

You are fine. But few items you need to verify with your company 'A'.

Do they updated any details about you to INS or Labour? If not, means you are 100% fine. proceed your I-485 filling without any worry. Because you have I-140 approval notice from comapny A right? After 180 day's of your I-485 Notice date, if you have any problem with your Company 'A' or you are willing to you can. There is no any problem as per my knowledge.

I hope this will help you.

Hi vsiva23,

Thanks for your reply.
I am little more concerned about the output, since I got different responses saying that I am out of status as I came back to company A but did not reapplied for H1 with company A again. Do you have any suggestions whether INS consider this as out of status or since I have paystubs with company A (after rejoining), do they think that I am not out of status. According to my expectations I beleive they will issue RFE. Is it possible to manage things at that time? I have never been out of status anytime before.

Thanks.