Help ..need reassurance

cyngm25

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I just spoke to my lawyer today. I applied for adjustment of status through 245i last april of 2001. My I485 priority date was February 2005. The INS has just issued me a request of "further evidence" like my Visa Screen and 6 months pay stub. I submitted this to my lawyer and he called me up today saying that it seems that my earnings doesn't coincide with the amount that my employer stated when he sponsored me. It was lower in my pay stub. But the thing here is ..after 2 years of waiting for them to process my application ... i became a PARTNER in the clinic that i am employed with. I am paid less in the regular pay stub but i receive an added check from profit sharing. I actually am paid 10K more than what was previously stated in the petition. Now my lawyer tells me that this might cause problems in my application and that they may deny my greencard because it shows in my paystub that i am underpaid. I told him, I will submit to him my previous tax return from last year to prove them wrong and that I have a regular W2 and K1 tax for last year and I made more. Ohhhhhhh ... this is stressing me out. Will I be in trouble just because of pay issues.