Help: Need Fax# & Guidance For AP Expedite Request

solicit

Registered Users (C)
My AP application at VSC has an RD of Jan 09 and VSC is currently showing processing time of Mar 17th. Online status shows a last updated date of 05/07/04, but no change in status.

Quite a few people here seems to have been successful in getting their APs approved after sending in an expedite request .

Anyone knows the VSC Fax No. to which these requests should be made ??

Also is there a specific form or just a letter explaining your agony and emergency need for AP ??

Thanks for your help...

-solicit

Fax # - 1.802.527.4816

Letter has no specific format but must meet one of the following needs

Humanitarian
Extreme Emergency
Severe Financial Loss
Service Error (does not apply to data entry errors)

The burden is on you to show one the above

HTH

I had sent a fax to USCIS

Solicit,

I had sent a fax to USCIS for expedite request. I got the fax number by calling the regular 800 number. I sent a letter addressed to uscis requesting expedite processing for my AP since I had a medical emergency in the family.. I also sent a letter from a doctor in India as supporting evidence. It did help in the end however it took 2 months even with Expedite request. I got a letter in about 2-3 weeks time confirming that on review they have granted that I meet the criteria for expedite request. but i didn't get my AP till another 3-4 weeks.

I also tried going to the local office in New York but they also didnt' give it to me.. Hey i replied to your PM earlier today, now i am not sure when you sent it but my inbox said it was recd on Jan 5, 2004 so i thought i didnt' see it for all these months.. Please ck your PM, i 'll send you another one..

Need covering letter for AP

Can any one give me the link for sample covering letter for AP