help me for I-140 approval notice

I-140 approval notice

I apply I-140 EB3 due to 245I, got apprval notice on nov 2001, It show
The petition has been approved, we have sent it to the dept of state national visa ctr (NVC) NVC processes all approved immigrant visa petitions that need consular action , It also determines which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete visa processing, The NVC will then forward the approved petition to that consulate

1. is that normal send to NVC?

2. my lawyer on dec 2001 send 1485/EDA to SVC, Upon 245I I also pay $1000 for final, Can anyone tell me It will take how long to get receipt back?

No Title

The approval means your case was approved to go for Consular Processing. If you did not apply for that, then you have to file I-864 ( please check the number). You can file I-485 and that is fine. Just check and make sure with your lawyer. It will take about 3 months to get your receipt I guess. Good luck.

No Title

Congratualtion! Your I-140 was approved for Consular processing. If you want to go for AOS (I-485), you just need to file forms I-485 and that\'s all. There is no extra filing needed to switch to AOS. If it was the other way around (from AOS to CP) you would need to file I-824.