Help me bring my Father to USA!!

spandit24

Hi Everyone,

Let me thank you for this wonderful facility. I would really appreciate your help in my matter.
I am on H1 visa in usa. I want to call my parents to usa for 6 months. My father had an attack of stroke(paralysis) 15 yrs back and he has lost his left side of the body. But he walks with a cane on his own and does all his routine properly. He does not have any other medial problem rite now. Will he be given B2 visa, if he applies for? What kind of documents should I prepare for him? What would be the concerns of the visa officer for giving him visitors visa?
Please advice me on the same.
Thanking you all in anticipation.

Spandit24

immihelp.com has some very useful and detailed information.. Have a peep there.

Good luck.
spandit24 said:
Hi Everyone,

Let me thank you for this wonderful facility. I would really appreciate your help in my matter.
I am on H1 visa in usa. I want to call my parents to usa for 6 months. My father had an attack of stroke(paralysis) 15 yrs back and he has lost his left side of the body. But he walks with a cane on his own and does all his routine properly. He does not have any other medial problem rite now. Will he be given B2 visa, if he applies for? What kind of documents should I prepare for him? What would be the concerns of the visa officer for giving him visitors visa?
Please advice me on the same.
Thanking you all in anticipation.

Spandit24