Help! March 04 EB-2 Substitute Labor

gcinfinite

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have been following this thread for a long time now. My case is filed in CA center on March 30, 2004 with substiture labor. The labor was filed from CA in July 2001 and was approved somwhere in 2003. My company office is located in Bay Area, CA. But my current work location is in Texas. I just received a call from my lawyer that an Immigration officer called him to ask about my work location and location of labor. The lawyer explained but I think they still need to talk with someone in the company. What does this mean? And if company talks with them, what approach they should take? Plase help.

Thanks
gcinfinite

gcinfinite

gcinfinite,

Did you have LUD changes on your 485 on Oct 27'04 or Jan 10'04 or on both days?

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you all guys know that my 140 and 485 got approved yesterday. Received e-mails at 11:15 pm CST. My wife's is pending but that should come in a few days. Thank you all for your support.

Congratulations gcinfinite.
This once again proves that LUD (Last Updated Date) change in most cases mean something.

Congrats

gcinfinite said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you all guys know that my 140 and 485 got approved yesterday. Received e-mails at 11:15 pm CST. My wife's is pending but that should come in a few days. Thank you all for your support.

Congratulations gcinfinite:)

gcinfinite said:
Hi All,

Congratulations !!!.