Help~~~laminated certificate of Naturalization

I am in a bad situation...lost my naturalization certificate and dont have a U.S. passport. Need to travel out of the country to join my young kids as soon as possible.I have applied for N-585 with Nebraska Service center and also requested them to send me a verification letter.How long did it take for someone to get the receipt from them ??. Has anyone received a letter of verification from them? If so, how long does it take to receive the letter of verification ?

please help!

too bad that I did , ' cause we were all exhausted about it , trying to reduce the risk of rejection from .. basically anything else . so we put the laminated one in the mailer too . ( the INS representative told us we have to mail the original back unless it's missed or stolen .)

I should have opened it .. my bad .. if it could be recovered , we might save another 380 bucks and 6 months of waiting . =S
Hi~ I have ran into the same problem as your wife unfortunately :( I did not know about the lamination will make your naturalization certificate become invalid :(. How long did it take your wife to get the new cert ? Did you just attach any explanation cover letter along with the N-565 form and the laminated cert ? thank you for your help.

Hi~ I have ran into the same problem as your wife unfortunately :( I did not know about the lamination will make your naturalization certificate become invalid :(. How long did it take your wife to get the new cert ? Did you just attach any explanation cover letter along with the N-565 form and the laminated cert ? thank you for your help.
Are you serious? You think that will reply you ? This post since 10 years ago and 100% all of these members are gone for good so try to open a new topic

Are you serious? You think that will reply you ? This post since 10 years ago and 100% all of these members are gone for good so try to open a new topic
dude you the rudest person I ever seen just kidding loll I saw it too and ignored . maybe he most dreamed