help in getting plastic card

krishwork

Registered Users (C)
One of my friend is waiting for the plastic card for the last 6 months. He is wondering if he can contact Senator for help. If anyone had experience in contacting senator for plastic card , please let me know. Any letter format would be appreciated.

Did your friend try the instructions recently put up on the USCIS case status Web site?:

"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

Be persistent on this number, they may need to call it more than once until getting put through to an officer who can help/initiate an enquiry.

not received plastic card

I got my passport stamped 8 months back and I have been calling 1-800 number from last 3 months. I have talked to the representative on 3 times, and they applied for my plastic card delivery 3 times but still did not receive the card.

QuestforPC,

Did you file G731 to the service center ? My friend got his card ordered within 15 of filing this form to Vermont.