help. I140 RFE, after PP

firer

Registered Users (C)
Hey all,

I just received the faxed RFE for my i-140 eb1b petition from USCIS after upgrading to PP service.

It seems that my documents were lost. The fax said that

No evidence is found in the file, the file contains only two copies of the petition.

please submit evidence of the alien's
1. receipt of major prizes and awards
2. memberships in associations in the ....
3. published material in professional publications....
4. participation as judge of other's work
5. original scientific contributions
6. authorship of journals
7. at least three years of teaching and research experience
8. of a job letter
9. the employer must demonstrate the ability to pay the preferred salary to the alien.

I actually have another pending NIW petition on the Texas Center. I heard from this forum that two pending i-140 petition will not qualify the PP service. If not, why USCIS still sends RFE to me?

I guess that maybe USCIS pretend not to receive support documents by asking for RFE. After you sent the documents, USCIS said that you are not qualify for the PP, thus without refund the PP fee.

So, what should I do? all other things should be fine for me to resend them again. But how to deal with recommendation letters? does USCIS accpeted scanning copy of letter?

Hey all,
I guess that maybe USCIS pretend not to receive support documents by asking for RFE. After you sent the documents, USCIS said that you are not qualify for the PP, thus without refund the PP fee.

So, what should I do? all other things should be fine for me to resend them again. But how to deal with recommendation letters? does USCIS accpeted scanning copy of letter?

hmmm... no wonder ..sorry buddy, I know your feelings ... I have gone through same route few months back .. anyway send them as soon as possible ... I wasted time to add some more reco letters after this rfe .. you should not do that ...
xerox copy of recommendation letter is fine ... good luck ...

hmmm... no wonder ..sorry buddy, I know your feelings ... I have gone through same route few months back .. anyway send them as soon as possible ... I wasted time to add some more reco letters after this rfe .. you should not do that ...
xerox copy of recommendation letter is fine ... good luck ...

then, what happen to your case, after you sent the RFE?
approved or still pending?

I actually have another pending NIW petition on the Texas Center. I heard from this forum that two pending i-140 petition will not qualify the PP service. If not, why USCIS still sends RFE to me?

You shouldn't have been given premium procession, but you just slipped through the cracks. Whoever said that USCIS operates perfectly? But now, since they have sent you an RFE, and you cannot get a decision in 15 days anyway, point out your pending NIW and ask for your money back. Might work.

Recompile all your evidence and send it in. They seem to have lost your documents, just like with poor "pana". As regards photocopies, not one of my 12 references was ever a hard copy. A print version of the letters simply did not exist; everyone sent me faxes or scans for the sake of expedience. Even I don't have "original" copies. No questions were ever asked. It is an easy matter for USCIS to verify a letter if they so chose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received the fax asking for RFE.
It said that " include a copy of this letter and place the attached gold sheet on top of your documents"

so, what is gold sheet? is it the fax cover page?

original paper of this FAX is in golden color ... your attorney will receive the original via mail ... don't bother about these color codes .. good luck !