• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help!!! I miss interview day for DV2007!!!

lyjammy

Registered Users (C)
Hi... pls help to advice.

I am the winer of DV2007. I did not recieve 2NL for interview day then i checked with KCC and they replied that my 2NL was sent to me since 19-12-06 for scheduling to interview on Feb 27, 07.

Thus, what can I do as I got this information late by today (March 05, 07) when i checked with KCC?? Will they reschedule again for us an interview day??

tks/jammy

Last edited by a moderator:
heey DUDE ,have u just been notified from KCC today ?? about ur interview was on 27th of Feb ??? or you just read ur email inbox today ???

I'm now in the same situation , my case was n february but they never replied me .....

Hi... pls help to advice.

I am the winer of DV2007. I did not recieve 2NL for interview day then i checked with KCC and they replied that my 2NL was sent to me since 19-12-06 for scheduling to interview on Feb 27, 07.

Thus, what can I do as I got this information late by today (March 05, 07) when i checked with KCC?? Will they reschedule again for us an interview day??

tks/jammy

call the US consulate and try to schedule it again.

heey DUDE ,have u just been notified from KCC today ?? about ur interview was on 27th of Feb ??? or you just read ur email inbox today ???

I'm now in the same situation , my case was n february but they never replied me .....
They notified me on Mar 05, 07 when I emailed to check the my status case. Then replied, i was scheduled for interview on Feb 27, 07 as they notified me since Dec 19, 06.

Maybe it's drop somewhere, not in my inbox.

call the US consulate and try to schedule it again.
Thanks Lucymo,
I tried to call them, but they said have to wait.

Is it any possibility that they will not agree to reschedule for interview? or they delete my case???

B.rgds

send e-mail

Thanks Lucymo,
I tried to call them, but they said have to wait.

Is it any possibility that they will not agree to reschedule for interview? or they delete my case???

B.rgds

send an e-mail to kcc quoting your case number, date of birth and name , they will reply you before 5 days

once the case is sent to the consulate, KCC has nothing to do with it. Consulates schedule the interviews, not KCC.

i did email to check with consulate but they did not reply anything.
the rule of embassy here do not allow anyone come direct to their place. only allow to contact with email or phone.

I am afraid they forget it???

Go to the Embassy

i did email to check with consulate but they did not reply anything.
the rule of embassy here do not allow anyone come direct to their place. only allow to contact with email or phone.

I am afraid they forget it???
Go to the Embassy. They may let you speak to somebody; you may be lucky

Go to the Embassy. They may let you speak to somebody; you may be lucky
I had a reply email from Visa Immigration Unit of USA embassy that "Thanks for the inquiry. We will reschedule for an interview for you. You will be notified regarding the date/time for an interview."

So, maybe I have to wait till they contact me, right?

Thanks,
Jammy

I had a reply email from Visa Immigration Unit of USA embassy that "Thanks for the inquiry. We will reschedule for an interview for you. You will be notified regarding the date/time for an interview."

So, maybe I have to wait till they contact me, right?

Thanks,
Jammy

Congratulations and thank God:) :D
hope 2 have a easy and early interview buddy!
good luck;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The embassy called me for interview on 6 Jully. Now I have medical and police certificate. What else should I get along with for interview???

Please kindly advice some tip for interview.

Thanks,
Jammy

all of your documents: education, birth, marriage, divorce certificates, deportation papers if any, passport, work experience if needed, etc.

all of your documents: education, birth, marriage, divorce certificates, deportation papers if any, passport, work experience if needed, etc.
Thanks Lucymo,

I missed the interview in Feb due to i did not recieve any notification from KCC or embassy and this is my reschedule interveiw, so do they will concern question about this? What time does it take for interview, normal? do they ask where will i live in USA or they have ready resident for us??

b.rgds/jammy

it doesn't matter where you will live in the States, but you have to have an address in the States where they will send a GC after you cross over with an immigrant visa.

The US government doesn't care where you will live and they don't supply you with any assistance. You are on your own.

It doesn't matter that you missed your first interview. It happens. It won't be an issue.

Don't forget to do the medical exam before the interview.

the interview may take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour. Some people may have to have an administrative/security check performed and that may take anywhere from a couple of days to several months.

it doesn't matter where you will live in the States, but you have to have an address in the States where they will send a GC after you cross over with an immigrant visa.

The US government doesn't care where you will live and they don't supply you with any assistance. You are on your own.

It doesn't matter that you missed your first interview. It happens. It won't be an issue.

Don't forget to do the medical exam before the interview.
Thanks,

How will I do the paperwork at POE and it's take long hour? Have anybody assist me? How long will I receive GC after I arrive in state?

Thanks
Jammy
interview next month

at the POE - you sometimes have to wait for a long time for an officer (long line), but the procedure itself is short: he takes your papers, stamps your passports, takes your fingerprints, and sends you on your way. So, plan for a 3-4 hour time at the airport between the flights.

It takes anywhere from two weeks to a year to get your plastic. But the stamp in your passport is good for a year.

Thanks,

so, I can not go out of state unless I get GC, right?

As we are DV winner, the government did not support us anything on our living, job and etc... in state?

Thanks n b.rgds/jammy