Help!! I-131, AP is missing. Waiting over 60days. What can I do?

Lotus

Registered Users (C)
I applied I-131 along with my I-485 at Jan, 28,2002--Receipt date. The TSC voice machine told me that it\'s been sent out directly to my home address at Feb 8,2002, which was surprisingly fast processed. But I have been waiting for over 60days. Nothing came and not seems will coming. I tried all means to find out what\'s going on. Calling TSC, Faxing--never go through; calling my attoprney--can\'t help; calling Senator\'s office--just halped me by finding out that TSC didn\'t received the ruturn mail, so they can\'t issue me a new one. I was being pushed around. Everyone that I talked to asked my to ask a third party--ask your attorney, ask TSC, ask Post office, Just keep waiting...all kinds of suggestions but non helpful selution. I am so frustrated now!! Turn to my friend, you, and ask for help. Would you please help me if you know a semilar case? BTW, My address wasn\'t changed and is correct.
I am very grateful for your kind help!!
I need to going back my country urgently!!!!
Lotus

My lawyer did not receive it according to what he told me several times.

What can\'t I do? Please help!!
Thanks a lot!

bad

I had a same problem when i applied last year. AP was sent back due to nonavailabilty of apt number whereas i received my EAD for the same address..I called so many times, sent many faxes, my attorney was reported to AILA but nothing was worked out. Imagine, i just fought with them for 1 year to get my AP back but i had\'t. So what next, my renewal time had come,i applied other one and received it 2 weeks back. If you miss anything from TSC, it is hard to get it back. This is my experince.
all the best