Help: How to use the second LC?

zhwgc

Registered Users (C)
I am seeking help to determine the best course of action for my situation.

Like a lot of concurrent filers, my spouse's I-140 and as a result our concurrent I-485s are still pending since September 2003 (EB2). Now I get my own LC approved, I am wondering what's strategy for me to best utilize the second LC to our advantage. I know I can file I-140 non-currently but I couldn't have two outstanding I-485 at the the same time. How about the route of CP? If so, do I have to withdraw my pending I-485?

Thanks in advance.

zhwgc said:
I am seeking help to determine the best course of action for my situation.

Like a lot of concurrent filers, my spouse's I-140 and as a result our concurrent I-485s are still pending since September 2003 (EB2). Now I get my own LC approved, I am wondering what's strategy for me to best utilize the second LC to our advantage. I know I can file I-140 non-currently but I couldn't have two outstanding I-485 at the the same time.
----- where did you read that one cannot have two I-485 pending at same time???? where is the law???? one can have more than one I-485 pending if it is based on diffrent LC or diffrent employer
If you have time read this long document you will know answer to your question:
MASTER GUIDE HOW THE USCIS APPROVE I-485 full proceess MASTER DOCUMENT for INS officers:
http://www.ilw.com/lawyers/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

How about the route of CP? If so, do I have to withdraw my pending I-485?
------ if your other I-485 is pending as spouse you can file for CP and no law/regulation prevents you filing your own(second) primary I-485 if it is based on your LC.
Thanks in advance.