Help, Help! RFE Issued for EAD Renewal

Shantanu bhaisaab,

photoshop was used only to make sure I got 9 pictures on a 4x6 sheet. no touching etc.

for INS files,

I noticed everyone using a pseudonym. Dodital is a village with a beauitful lake in Garhwal Himalayas. You trek for 2 days from Uttarkashi, through some of the most beautiful mountains, to reach this place. Being my first trek when I was in my teens, it always brings back pleasant memories. Something I could really use while exchanging e-mails about hara patta.

I was aware of the risk I ran of being equated to a Dodo with this alias.

Thanks !

I thank all of you who responed so positively to my post. Till date, I have not recd. the RFE and I will post the details once I get it. I am praying that the RFE pertains to the photograph only.

Mean while, my wife's case has been approved on April 11th. Any Idea, how much time does it take to get the EAD card from the date it is approved? I am the primary applicant and spouse is secondary.

Thanks!

Delliwala

For INSfiles

interesting. i was there in january of 1979. i forget the name of the village for first night halt.

which other regions in india have you trekked in?

no, but i lived the area- univ of rorkee. proximity to rishikesh was the reason for a trek every vacation.

Wow Uttrakhand is here

Boss this is great. I am from DDUN. Though it still does not help my EAD renewal :(

bbbbishop wanted for clarification

Hi bbbbishop
"When you apply for EAD and didn't receive the approval within 90 days, the you can get a temporary EAD from local INS office. I think they issue it for 3 months period or so. If an RFE is has been issued on your EAD, then you don't have to wait for 90 days to get an temporary EAD. You can goto local INS office immediately and get it. This is very useful for renewal EAD's, when the original EAD has expired."

This is what u said. Can u provide some source of this info. I will be greatfull to you. I think I need this most. Contrary to what u said is what happened to me today. The officer at the local INS office said, they don't issue IEAD's if there is a RFE. If u provide the source, I will try again at the local INS office

nyman

online message changed , cards are approved, EAD renewal is approved.

RD 03/07/03
ND 03/11/03

I was worried as I didn't apply for EAd renewal atleast 90 days prior to expiration of the current one.

Folks it is better to apply for EAD atleast 100 days in advance that way later on every little stupid thing doesn't big a headache, like going off the payroll etc etc.