Help Help Help!! Am I destroyed!!

PK LAL

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to the IIO today and as per INS my FP notice were issued in July 2000, but I never got it. I asked what do I do now, IIO said talk to your lawyer. Lawyer says they never got any FP notice from INS!! Now what are the implications! How and what to do to get my FP notice.
EB3/India/VSC/ND=10/99. Please help and suggest!!!!!!!1
Thanks

No Title

Hi, Friend,
   Don\'t panic. This exactly happened to me before. VSC claimed they sent me
Fp notice in July, but I never received it. I called VSC many times, finally I got
one officer who was very nice. She agreed to send me another one. So I got my
notice in August.
   I suggest you to call VSC again. But most of the time you would not be lucky to
get a nice IIO. So ask your lawyer to write a formal letter might be more helpful.

No Title

Immediately ask your lawyer to write an explanation and fax the entire I485 related receipts and other information to them today. Fax at least thrice to get a response and ask your Lawyers to be in constant contact with INS about this... I think it sheould be a problem... don\'t be worried at all... you should be fine as long you get the communication started right away.. this is the least you can do for now...

so, dro everything and get on it now....

No Title

In one of your previous post I see that you have a PD of 98. I do not think they are sending FP notices for those !? I am confused. Did the IIO look at YOUR details on the computer or by mistake she happened to open up another person\'s details. That happens you know if the IIO types your EAC wrong !

No Title

Yes I think you should call again to make sure that is correct, if it is correct then you should try to get it sent to you again!!! This is not good, I am in the same RD/ND as you 10-99 and I hope they have not lost mine.......

No Title

PK LAL,

Are you sure your FP was sent out by VSC in July?

Because based on the tracker "http://www.immitracker.com/vsc/" almost
none of the people from India and China with your PD and ND date get
FP yet.

Also usually one notice is sent to your lawyer and another copy will
be sent to you, are they both lost?

Could it be a wrong case number was looked up when you talked to VSC?
Or new trick for all ND Oct 1999 waiters? Hope not.

No Title

IIO said we don\'t send FP notice to you, we send to your Lawyer! and yes IIO did check and said that my FP was issued in July/August 2000.!!
I am worried as if someone don\'t respond to FP notice, it is assumed that case is closed!!!! :(

No Title

I have 2 friends and their PD is 10/98 same as mine and they already done their FP!!

No Title

PK LAL,
If that is the case, you got to act fast. Your case will be
regraded as automatic withdrawal if VSC can not receive FP within the deadline. (Anybody know how long it is? 100 days from the notice?)
A long fight will be waiting for you to ask for re-open your case.
So ...

No Title

Same thing happened to me. My lawyer called INS and asked them to issue a duplicate. INS immediately issued me a duplicate FP notice.

Don\'t worry about it.

No Title

What if it is more than 87 days ago (IIO told me that FP notice is valid for 87 days only!!)
Please respond.

No Title

can i reach you some where privaetly to talk about? please - i am in the same boat but nothing is happened for last 3 months