Help forum members! (3) TSC CLUB MEMBERS WITH DENIED I-485 !

nepz06 said:
Masylee!!! I'm just worried coz my LUD wasn't changed since 06/03/06 after my BIO code 3 was taken on 05/23/06 but now my LUD changed on 10/05/06 and 10/06/06. Meanwhile I requested to change of my address last week. Do you know if LUD change or not on Address change Request?

Yes LUD changes when you request change of address. My LUD hasn't changed since 05/24 and there are some guys on this forum whose LUD hasn't changed since last year. So you are not alone. It's just how USCIS works nowadays :rolleyes:

nepz06 said:
Masylee!!! I'm just worried coz my LUD wasn't changed since 06/03/06 after my BIO code 3 was taken on 05/23/06 but now my LUD changed on 10/05/06 and 10/06/06. Meanwhile I requested to change of my address last week. Do you know if LUD change or not on Address change Request?
As far I know your LUD will change any time your file is inquired or update by IO, this include RFI,RFE,A-11, or else............................but this doesn't mean that you online status will change. One thing that I have learned from USCIS is that you never let things goes without inquire.............. with this address change is very easy to check: just call 1-800...... and follow the instrutions to check your new address, if it is not the correct; it will give you the option to be transfer to a representative to update it by phone. Also by your data seems like your process is just normal timeframe, but it you feel like something is not o.k. you might always inquire with TSC about your current status using your lawyer or congressman. ;)

masylee said:
As far I know your LUD will change any time your file is inquired or update by IO, this include RFI,RFE,A-11, or else............................but this doesn't mean that you online status will change. One thing that I have learned from USCIS is that you never let things goes without inquire.............. with this address change is very easy to check: just call 1-800...... and follow the instrutions to check your new address, if it is not the correct; it will give you the option to be transfer to a representative to update it by phone. Also by your data seems like your process is just normal timeframe, but it you feel like something is not o.k. you might always inquire with TSC about your current status using your lawyer or congressman. ;)

Thanks for your info. Its really helped me to understand about LUD change. As my application is still under normal timeframe. I will wait until I receive my address change Acknowledgement from USCIS. If anything wrong happen on my application later on I will go to my laywer or congressman!!! thanks Masylee!!!

nepz06 said:
Thanks for your info. Its really helped me to understand about LUD change. As my application is still under normal timeframe. I will wait until I receive my address change Acknowledgement from USCIS. If anything wrong happen on my application later on I will go to my laywer or congressman!!! thanks Masylee!!!

Anytime my friend, just remember this is and advice, i'm not a lawyer or IO................... :)

I haven't received apointment for bio

Hello everyone

I aplied for my residence on april 23, 2006

They sent me the medicals which I sent back done, but after that i haven't received any apointment for bios. Can you help me to know what can i do ?

I have written and called them, but I don't have any answer.

juancasas said:
Hello everyone

They sent me the medicals which I sent back done, but after that i haven't received any apointment for bios. Can you help me to know what can i do ?

I ALSO RE APPLIED ON 28TH APRIL 2006 BUT COULD N'T GET ANY RESPONSE .

juancasas said:
Hello everyone

well, your case is almost new. I'm not sure that you are out of the processing time, but if you want to find out your case status try to get ahold of your local congressman office or get a lawyer involve in your case.

juancasas said:
I mailed them and they rescheduling bio again
happy to heard that! just make sure you keep on top of your case, keep checking it at least once a week to ensure process goes smoth.