Help for REF

waitbug

Registered Users (C)
I got a call from my lawyer that a REF was issued from NSC, asking for employment letter. I know some of you got the same request, please post the format of the letter. Thanks.

RD 01/2001
Nd 02/2001

These are my RD and ND. The wait is almost 2 years, finally got the REF. If someone provided the Emp letter, please help out.

Waitbug:

I am so sorry for your long wait. You will be fine.

The following is a sample letter posted here some time ago. Hope it helps.

(TO BE TYPED ON YOUR LETTER-HEAD)

Date

Director
U.S. Department of Justice
Immigration & Naturalization Service

Dear Sir/Madam:

This is to confirm that (ALIEN) is currently working at our firm located at____________ as a________. She/he has started working for our company since _______(starting date of employment).

(COMPANY) has made an offer of full-time permanent employment to (ALIEN) to serve as (JOB TITLE) as stated under the terms and conditions of his/her approved Alien Labor Certification. This offer will commence as soon as (ALIEN)’s immigrant status permits him/her to accept it. This offer is still open and will continue to be open for the indefinite future.

Regardless of what is stated above, both parties reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time without cause or advance notice.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the foregoing is true and correct.

Should you have any questions, please direct them to our attorney, Michael E. Piston, at 248.680.0600.

Respectfully yours,
Company Name

Signing Official’s Signature
Job Title

GCHopeless, Thanks for the sample letter.
AVM and online never updated for me, still states it's taking 420-450 days, even though it passed more than 600 days.