help for moving

xl088

Registered Users (C)
Hi all

I changed the employer last year after 180 days of my I485 application, but did not inform INS. Recently I will move from NJ to PA.

Is there any another form I should send to INS besides the moving notice AR11? My friend told me that I should fill in a form with the form number is 7XXX because I have ever changed my employer. Is that true? My new salary is lower about $10000 than the old one. Is it trouble if I inform INS that I changed my employer? My RD is 11/16/01, but I don't know when I can get the approval.

BTW, anybody was required to present the paychecks for stamping in the I485 approval notice?

Thanks a lot

Please make sure you sent AR11 for each member of your family,
people advise that it is also better to call VSC to see if the change of address is refelcted in their records.

You don't need to inform BCIS that u changed job. If there is a RFE at all, you could reply at that time along with the new employment letter. I saw a number of times on this forum that salary differences does not matter.

Hope this helps, Good Luck

salary MIGHT not be a problem.

About change of address, in addtion to AR11, it is better if you send a letter(no form) to INS with your new address and the case # for all the pending case. That way they can update your address on all the pending cases. This is what Sheela Murth's website suggest.

Call IIO

I have changed my address 4 months back.I called IIO to check my address.It was not changed .So Call IIO and make sure your they have the right address

Good luck...