help for march 2002 waiter

waiter2004

Registered Users (C)
I got the following message from on-line case status check:

On December 8, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283

it appears like a rfe notice, but so far I only received 2nd fp notice. Does the message above means a fp notice? if anyone else has the same experience, please share. thanks.

rd 3/26/02
nd 4/15/02
1st fp 7/19/02
2nd fp 1/26/03

I don't think so it is related to FP. That RFE could have been something else. But you got the same time FP notice as will as on line status change.

Let us know the detail of the RFE.

Kaa

Waiter2004,
BCIS must have sent RFE to your lawyer. BCIS will not send RFE to the appliants directly. Talk to your lawyer.

Thanks.

I checked online message again yesterday. It gives me a new message.

It looks that they sent me another notice on December 22. If this is the rfe, then it can explain that the first notice is the fp notice.

I had 2 RFEs as well. My lawyer got both of them. They usually get them within a week. I would suggest contacting your attorney and asking if he/she received the RFE. They're usually something simple, but they have a time limit (something like 90 days).

rgds,
sadiq