Help for H1B visa Revalidation at Mumbai consulate

bharatp80

Hi All Members,

Hope you all are doing Great!!!!!

I am on H1B in USA and planning to go india in December. i am trying to fill online application for mumbai consulate appointment date but dates are not showing for any months from novemeber.Is this a site problem or any thing else?

I have few more questions.

(1) I am going with my daughter and my wife. do i need to fill all three seprate online application to book appointment date or just one.

(2) what documents do i need to carry at the time of interview?

(3) how many days in advance do i need to submit documents to consulate office?

(4) If dates are not available online then what is the other alternative to book appointment with mumbai consulate?

please help me.

Thanks for your time and suggestion in Advance.

T:(hanks,
Bharat

answers to ur questions.

(1) I am going with my daughter and my wife. do i need to fill all three seprate online application to book appointment date or just one.

A)No u can take only one appointment if they are ur dependents

(2) what documents do i need to carry at the time of interview?

Visit immihelp.com and see the list of documents on H1B visa documents

(3) how many days in advance do i need to submit documents to consulate office?

4 days before ur visa visit http://www.vfs-usbep-in.com/Home.aspx for info

(4) If dates are not available online then what is the other alternative to book appointment with mumbai consulate?

If u stay in US online is the only option. U can take a personal appointment after u reach india.

Same issue

i am leaving for mumbai on the 26th nov and i am unable to view dates for either nov or dec 2008, infact it is directing me to appointment dates for Newdelhi instead of Mumbai.

I live in Chicago but my domicile is Mumbai can i go ahead and give my h1 stamping visa interview in Delhi ?:confused:

How do you take the appointment in person?

my leave is only until dec 20th so if i go in person i would not be able to catch up on any dates between 26th nov -20th dec