Help- Finger Print Rejected

bebe2002

ND 10/99, FP done 3/7 Newark, Check FBI, said FP rejected because of bad quality.

Should I wait for VSC issue a new FP letter or I can use cc of last FP letter make an appointment with Newark ASC directly.

Anyone has similar experiences? Please Help

No Title

I think you may have to wait for another FP notice. Could you please let me know if you had manual FP or an electronic FP?

Thanks
Bhanu

No Title

does it matter, don\'t ask stupid questions. contribute if you have something worthwhile or ask a question if it is genuine!

No Title

And what makes you assume it\'s a stupid question ? Maybe YOU are the stupid one here. Women\'s hands being smaller result in a higher rejection rate from what I\'ve heard from others. Don\'t ever assume others are as stupid as YOU.

No Title

It took two postings to make your point about woman\'s hands and FP. I do not know how true it is, but simplify and get to the point in the first posting itself, if there is a point, YOU STUPID!

BTW, smaller hands doesn\'t result in FP rejection, but the contours on one\'s hands, how clear they are and the person taking the prints (how careful they are) and also the process involved in taking these prints, whether electronic (can be seen immediately and corrected!) or manual - all these factors play an important role in getting the prints right.

No Title

Please don\'t fight, Dan Dan may be right, I\'m female, one of my finger doesn\'t show print clearly, plus the lady did the finger prints was in a rush, I assumed passing optical scanning means accepted by FBI, but it\'s not true. As you know, VSC is soon to ajust 10/99 cases, I really don\'t want the FP thing cause the big delay.
Thank for your input.

No Title

Well from bebes answer we all know now who the STUPID IDIOT is here. Follow your own F.... advice "contribute if you have something worthwhile or ask a question if it is genuine! " else keep your F....ing mouth shut!

Thanks bebe for the info.

No Title

You will recieve another FP notice from VSC. It happenned to a friends wife too, in her case it took three attempts but usually the second attempt goes through. I hope you get through the next time..and advice from a friends wife keep your palms in good shape by wearing gloves when you do house work...use hand lotions.

This is not legal advise ...blah blah :)

All the best.

No Title

can\'t you read the answer from bebe, even if she says she is a female and you may be right, that doesn\'t make you F&^%$#@ Idiot a smart one. As she indicated it all boils down to how good the contours on ones hands show, not whether it is Female or Male you F*&^%$ STUPID IDIOT. So keep your F*&^%$* mouth shut and listen to the experts when they say something...dont argue and assume something just because it happened to your friend\'s wife..OK

No Title

Did you call the FBI after the FP was done? For my case they said it was forwarded to the INS the same day, but still I dont know what that means

No Title

Suresh I apologise for my rude remarks earlier. I realise that you are mentally challenged and its cruel to be nasty to the mentally challenged. It\'s not your fault that you were born with an IQ equal to your shoe size and you probably wear tiny little shoes. Either you were born this way or your mother hit you on the head when you were very little, either way it\'s not your fault so please accept my apologies. In future maybe you should get someone (with normal intelligence) explain to you what the implications of a question are before you respond.

May God be with you my friend.

:)

No Title

Dan dan, No, you shouldn\'t talk to elders like that. what did I tell you time and again. you were like like that from childhood. Any way I am glad you are watching your language now, ever since your mom hit you on the head you have been behaving like this and you think others are just like you. Nahi beta, eisa nahi karte..
Didn\'t suresh shove his shoe up yours, get them out and see if you forgot what size they are! Any way I am dan with you and you are of no use to me son!

No Title

This asshole never gives up does he :) Now he\'s hiding under a different name ! what a looooooooooooooser :)

Go FUCK yourself loser :)

No Title

Sick Indian Mentality at it\'s best...This can be expected only from educated class of India. There are lots of chat rooms on Yahoo, if you want to cool off. Good Luck.

No Title

Oh danny boy, you are angry now , ha, I love this, giving up.... not until you son...may be the show you mentioned is so far up your ass, it also blocked your thinking I guess...any way have a good day and don\'t spoil it by thinking about how to get the shoe out :))