Help Filling I-485 (Previous I-485 denied for technical reason)

siqubal

Hi,
I filed my GC in 2003. I got married in Jan 2005 and added my wife as "follow-to-join" in my pending I-485. I got my green card in May 2005 and her case went in the backlog. She kept getting her EAD and advance parole every year.

I got my citizenship in Dec 2010 and now my wife's green card is denied because she is no longer considered as a benificiary of a green card holder and she has a file a new application as the spouse of a citizen... it sucks...

Anyway, I am filling her I-485 application and have few question.

1. What should I put under her "Current USCIS Status". She entered the country last time on advance parole. What is her status?
2. What should I check in "Part 2. Application Type". I am filing I-130, I-485, and I-131 together.
3. In Part3, What should I put under NonImmigrant Visa Number, Consulate Where it was Issued, and Date Visa issued. She got new advance parole earlier this year which is valid until next year but I guess it no longer valid because it was based on her last I-485 which is denied.

On I-131 Section 7, "On a separate sheet of paper, explain how you qualify for an advance parole document, and what circumstances warrant issueance of advance parole. Include copies of any documents you wish to consider"

What reason I should give her and what supporting document should I provide. I am filing I-485 together with I-131 so do not have receipt or anything.

Appreciate your help!!!

Shaheen