Help FBI is not able to disclose the result of the fingerprint check

surprise77

Registered Users (C)
This what I got when I email liaison@leo.gov
Dear Madam,

The FBI is not able to disclose the result of the fingerprint check returned to the USCIS on 11/2/2005. You must contact your BCIS office for these results.

Thank you.

What should I do now

I just called USCIS and they just replied me with the same shit. They said my case is still pending due to the time line and ask me to wait. Should I contact a local office?

surprise77 said:
This what I got when I email liaison@leo.gov
Dear Madam,

The FBI is not able to disclose the result of the fingerprint check returned to the USCIS on 11/2/2005. You must contact your BCIS office for these results.

Thank you.

What should I do now

They are not permitted to disclose results. All they can say if if/when they returned the result to the DHS. The cotent of the result cannot be released to you by the FBI.

Here's what I got: "Your fingerprints were completed on 12/10/2005 and returned to the BCIS." Which means that the FP was cleared immediately and the case is stuck with the USCIS. :mad:

Thank you. This is what I typed in my email"Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you let me know my Finger Prints result? I have done my FP for I-485 on Nov 02 2005 but never heard back from USCIS. Here is my info; Thanks!!!!

Should I just ask them if the reuslt has been returned to USCIS.

surprise77 said:
Thank you. This is what I typed in my email"Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you let me know my Finger Prints result? I have done my FP for I-485 on Nov 02 2005 but never heard back from USCIS. Here is my info; Thanks!!!!

Should I just ask them if the reuslt has been returned to USCIS.

My e-mail to them:please kindly inform the status of my finger print check. Thanks

My informations is as follows:
xxxxxxxx

Here is the reply I got:"Your fingerprint results are returned within 24 hours to the USCIS/INS office once you have been fingerprinted."

Thank you.

surprise77
Should I just ask them if the reuslt has been returned to USCIS
Why not? If you you don't ask, you'll never know. Give it a try.

Thank you all very much. I just sent them another email. I became a little worry since I did my code 1 on Nov 2nd and nothing yet.
ND is 01/2002

surprise77
There were no LUD changes in me case status after I had bio code3 done on 12/10/05. Probably, it's USCIS regular practice.

Morning said:
surprise77
There were no LUD changes in me case status after I had bio code3 done on 12/10/05. Probably, it's USCIS regular practice.

When I had my Bio 3 done in Oct, there was a LUD in my online. My case was transferred to TSC.

hi guys!!!!
why do you want to know what results have been sent back to USCIS!!!!!You already know for yourself.
you know if you ever been arrested or convicted or not.
If you ever have been arrested/convicted then your result says you have a record and includes details about it.
If you never have been arrested/convicted your results will say NO RECORD.
Easy and very logical!!!
P.S. name check results is a different thing. Since they are working to reduce backlog on pending 2.5 million name checks (cases in 2003 and 2004), they take their time (literaly) to respond to email inquires regarding name checks.
And when they do respond (after 6 months- 1 year) due to FOIPA (Freedom of Information Privacy Act) information provided will only say NO RECORD or RECORD EXISTING.
But absolutely no details or any further information can be revealed if record exist because another law prohibits disclosure of details if that could put their investigation in jeopardy.
But I will tell you another thing. Even they respond to you with NO RECORD, USCIS can still delay making decision on your case since name check /criminal record check are not the only checks being done. There is also IBIS check which is similar to name check but sort of incorporates name check with FBI and internal USCIS/CBP/BORDER PATROL check on your name/date of birth on any possible existing warrant/record/almighty god knows what/ etc.
I think this is being done not only for citizenship but also for GC nowdays.
Just google it if you have spare time.
Hope this helps

Oh I forgot one another thing:
generally results are being sent back within 24 hours (official statement bla bla bla) but in fact between 2-10 minutes are enough to clear your FP or produce a hit if you have a record.). Yes , as a matter of fact I was told by a friend (a middle ranking official with FBI) that FP are being already being monitored at the time when they scan them (if they are using scanning instead of ink of course)
The only valuable information you can get when you call them is to get to know if your FP were readable or not, so if not readable you will have to go back for FP)
Number to call to find out instantly about your FP is :(304) 625 5590
Good luck!!!!!!

antonio2 said:
hi guys!!!!
why do you want to know what results have been sent back to USCIS!!!!!You already know for yourself.
you know if you ever been arrested or convicted or not.
If you ever have been arrested/convicted then your result says you have a record and includes details about it.
If you never have been arrested/convicted your results will say NO RECORD.
Easy and very logical!!!
P.S. name check results is a different thing. Since they are working to reduce backlog on pending 2.5 million name checks (cases in 2003 and 2004), they take their time (literaly) to respond to email inquires regarding name checks.
And when they do respond (after 6 months- 1 year) due to FOIPA (Freedom of Information Privacy Act) information provided will only say NO RECORD or RECORD EXISTING.
But absolutely no details or any further information can be revealed if record exist because another law prohibits disclosure of details if that could put their investigation in jeopardy.
But I will tell you another thing. Even they respond to you with NO RECORD, USCIS can still delay making decision on your case since name check /criminal record check are not the only checks being done. There is also IBIS check which is similar to name check but sort of incorporates name check with FBI and internal USCIS/CBP/BORDER PATROL check on your name/date of birth on any possible existing warrant/record/almighty god knows what/ etc.
I think this is being done not only for citizenship but also for GC nowdays.
Just google it if you have spare time.
Hope this helps

Thank you antonio2. I did not want know the result I just want know the status. I put the wrong subject in my email to FBI.

antonio2 I think we can tell the Fingerprint is Readable or Not when they take FP on Scannar---Cuz on that Fingerprint monitor we can see a Green Bar code and when the Bar code is completed it's say----PASS--- that means the computer can read the Fingerprint.
Just a thought i might be wrong.
Good luck to everyone.

surprise77 said:
I just called USCIS and they just replied me with the same shit. They said my case is still pending due to the time line and ask me to wait. Should I contact a local office?

Please God's sake quit calling USCIS. Them people don't even know what they are saying but confuse you in such an extent that you might have an heart attack or even commit sucide. Local office ain't gonna be different either. Please do your self a favor & just wait. You are even far better off that way than get puzzled by their info.
Atique.

surprise77 said:
Thank you all very much. I just sent them another email. I became a little worry since I did my code 1 on Nov 2nd and nothing yet.
ND is 01/2002

I did my code 1 on Oct 14TH but still waiting ND 2000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Atique.