help : EAD advantage

bob2002

Registered Users (C)
what are the advantages and disadvantages of EAD over H-1B during 485 stage. I mean after getting EAD before 180 days

No Title

At any time (before or after 180 days), EAD gives you the oportunity to work for another employer, as long as you keep working for your original sponsor.

After 180 days, you can change employer.

thanks

can i take a part time job which is not related to the job description mentioned in LC

EAD advantages or disadvantages

In addition the following two thoughts are valid.
1. If you are on EAD and advanced parole, you do not need a valid H1 visa (need valid H1 status) to come in to the country.
2. If you come in to the country using Advanced Parole your H1 visa time count stops.
3. I am not sure if we can work for multiple employers.

can we work for multiple employer as W-2 EMPLOYEE? ??? , It means

can we work for multiple employer as W-2 EMPLOYEE? ??? ,
It means we get 2 insurance pakage/401k etc...

How can it be possible?

Thanks for explanation.

If I can work for another employer at same time. What do you mean CHANGE EMPLOTYER?

If I can work for another employer at same time. What do you mean CHANGE EMPLOTYER?

Does it mean only one employer you can have. or w-2 etc....????

No Title

If you work for multiple employers you can choose the best available
insurence package you donot have to take from all of them.

in theory, can you be a W-2 employee at two different company?

in theory, can you be a W-2 employee at two different company same time?

but can I do both full time: W-2 in my original company (for GC), 1099 for other?

but can I do both full time: W-2 in my original company (for GC), 1099 for other?

NO

you can only do full time for your sponsoring employer. EAD is only valid for sponsoring employer before 180 days. I know a posting which says he try to get a job by using his EAD before 180 days and when the new employer filed I-9 form they received a negative response from ins. but it happens only if new employer files I-9.

when you say "you can only do full time for your......"

I want to know can I take a contract (full time) job in 2nd company with I-1099 and keep my w-2 status in my original company?

thanks

after 180 days you can take full time job

after 180 days you can take full time job from 2nd company with w-2
status. your w-2 company (full time) will have to give employment letter(with salary details) at the time of 485 approval(incase rfe).
just my thought. i am not sure . you talk to your lawyer about this

if I work as independent in 2nd company, do I need i-9 form?

if I work as independent in 2nd company, do I need i-9 form?