Help doing finger print in New Orleans

peter2

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Check the www.immigration-law.com about the concurrent "I-140/I-485" filling breaking news.

First of all, I wish you a safe and happy new year holiday. I have some questions for you and appreciate your any response:
1. Do I need to set up an appointment with InfoPass Scheduler in New Orleans office for a just finger print?
2. The New Orleans office is open on Saturday? Do they do FP on Sat.?
3. Do they do FP every weekday in New Orlean local office?

Thank you very much!

Peter2
ND 7/10/02
NO FP, BUT EXPECT SOON...

Hi Peter2,

I do not have answers to your questions. My case was just transferred to NO for I-485 processing. It seems that you are the only person who is processing in NO on this forum. I would like to seek yuor advice for processing date and how quick NO is to process applications.

Couple of weeks ago I went to the office and asked about fingerprinting. They told me that they will not allow me to fingerprint unless they issued a notice to do that. The ntice will specify the dates and the day of the week in which you could fingerprint.

I would definetely like to know whether you could request fingerprinting on infopass. This will save me time, since I have already missed one fingeprinting when I requested a reschedule some time ago.

Please keep us posted ..