Help!!!!Document mailed to applicant. Am asylum Grnted What is That????

PunjabiJaTT

Registered Users (C)
Plesse help me if any body know this mean Am asylum Status Granted

ND 7/28/09
Approvel E mail 8/28/09 ( Email Approved notice sent) :mad:
today i get this (09/04/09)
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On September 4, 2009 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

What does thats mean please helppppppppp

Did you file I-485? That's not an asylum application. That's a green card.

I have the same e-mail for the last 3 years, it is a generic message that you recieve if any mail sent to you(Approval, PR card, fingerprint notice etc...); was sent back to USCIS/DHS undelivered.

That's probably your approval or your Card sent back undelivered since you have been already approved.

Call them and update your mailing

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC09227----

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On September 4, 2009 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

Dave thanks
it s above here that i received By e mail
before email on 08/28/09 was approval notice sent ...
What U think ?????

I got similar letter before. First, I thought it is the green card, but after several inquiries I found out it were just update for change of address I did 10months earlier.

Hey Dave Thanks For replay
Thanks Assyle
guys
i just got mail as Approval Notice....
it say i may be need to go for pic finger print bio bla bla for green card .said no need anything now we will mail u when we setup u r bio appointment Blha bla .then said if u did not hear from us 90 day call us ...........................

if u guys read me above....
am still wating form Document mail sent on my file address bla blha shit

i dont know what gonna happen next this s da update...............

YES DAVE
i got approval notice as approved my i 485 ... i got this copy from my Attorney..
lol funny i dont know waht is my mail problms i did not get my copy in my mail......
i live same address's which i have on my i 485 ....

Help GUYS how soon am gonna GC ......

Well, I am still waiting for the Welcome notice they supposedly mailed on September 2nd. Still nothing...I didn't know USPS took so long to deliver first class mail.