Help Bostonians

Geetha Naidu

Registered Users (C)
I have to apply for a advance Perole for an emergency situation and the old one is expired where do I go to get in and what is the procedure

I had posted earlier and I went to the place where they do Finger printing and they said that they don\'t do it there

Any Info Appreciated I have to leave in 3 days a

No Title

You need to go to the JFK building, I dont remember the room #, its on the first floor. Try to go in early in the morning, they open at 7. You need 2 ADIT photos, but there is a photo service inside which does it for $10. Take your 485 papers, passport. It shouldnt take more than 2 hours.

For finger prints, you have to go to Portland Street office. It doesnt take long for finger prints as well. It took me under an hour.

Good luck

No Title

It is done at JFK building they need 2 photographs for each applicant, $95 cashier check or money order, copies of I - 485 for each applicant and passports with latest I-94. The forms for advance parol are available at the entrance and then you have to be in a queue and you get another form, fill up both the forms go to the window as per your number. Last application they accept is only unto 12 noon. You get the papers in about 2 hours.