Help AVM Message

sri vidhya

Registered Users (C)
HELP AVM !!
Folks this is my first message here ! i had applied for I-485 EB2 India ND 2/14/2001. Recd EAD/AP. When i checked the AVM message for my i-485 application..it says the no EACXXXXXX- cannot be found. What does this mean!!!!!! Do i have to call and speak to an IIO!! Did anyone else have the same problem !!! your help is appreciated
Thanks

No Title

Hi,

don\'t worry about this one...there is a problem with VSC\'s AVM system for folks who applied after December 2000, I think...I had the same experience, in that my H1B extension case wasn\'t found for a looong time...in fact, until it got approved...the message was \'case not found\'...only after approval it changed....

As long as you have the Receipt Notice...you will be fine...and one of these days, they will fix this problem (I hope!)

Srini

No Title

This is the same problem I had but my cased moved forward and I guess they have a bug in their AVM system.

Dont worry ......Are you by any change worked with HCL ??

No Title

This is very usual. Mine ND 3/1/00 till now I here the same "Cannot find the case number at this time" but it says correctly for my wife . But we recevied our fingure prints and talked to IIO to change the address every thing perfect in their place only thing is there AVM system is having pronblems.

I some cases they got changes at the final approval time.

No Title

Thanks to all..... we were very worried indeed! I hope that they do fix this soon

Looking forward to a Speedy !!@#$@???????? progress in i-485
Sri Vidhya