Help-Attorney sent RFE response to wrong center!?

vrcs

Registered Users (C)
After 4+ years of waiting...

My attorney sent my I485 response to NSC by mistake. I came to know this through fedex tracking system. I have been calling VSC AVM like a dumb guy. Finally I called VSC IIO and came to know that they have not yet received RFE response. Then I called my attorney to get tracking number.

I called NSC to get my response letter back, but NSC has no idea where it is. NSC IIO told me that they have no track on this because it does not belong to them. They asked my alien number and letter tracking number, etc. But no use. And also added that NSC will not forward any letter to other centers.

Again, I called VSC and explained the situation, asking whether I can send my response with copy of RFE notice. Unfortunately, VSC does not accept the copy RFE, I must provide the original RFE.

What are my options?

1. Just wait for NSC to send my letter back to my attorney.
(I don’t know this is going to happen)
2. Can I send fax query to NSC? What is NSC fax number?
(Just for another attempt)
3. Can I sent duplicate RFE response to VSC?
(VSC IIO says they won’t accept, Instead of nothing, Copy may help?).
4. Can I request duplicate RFE from VSC?
(VSC has too many RFE need to be typed. It may take 3 more months to get it - as per IIO )
VSC took 2 months send this RFE.

Guys please help. I need your input.

No Title

Try sending required papers with copy of the REF and explain your situation in a letter to VSC. Who knows it may work.

No Title

Thanks fun Guy.

RFE says \'IMPORTANT:THIS NOTICE CONTAINS YOUR UNIQUE NUMBER AND MUST BE RESUBMITTED IN THE ORIGINAL WITH THE REQUEST INFORMATION\'..........\'ALL DOCUMENTATION REQUESTED SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TOGETHER IN ORIGINAL\'

Even VSC IIO says the same (only the original RFE which is in blue color).

Anyway, I sent required papers with copy of the REF and explaining my situation in a letter to VSC. But nothing happen so far. I don\'t know what else can I do.

Again, Thanks for your response.

No Title

VRCS,
 I am sorry to hear about your plight. When the INS sends the RFE, will it be mailed to the attorney or to our home address? I would appreciate your reply on this.

Thanks in advance