Help!!!!! ABOUT THE INTERVIEW AT THE EMBASSY!!

paris_here

Registered Users (C)
Help!!!!! ABOUT THE F-1 VISA QUESTIONS !!

hi everybody, i'm moroccan, and live in morocco,n i'm intenting to apply for an F-1 visa, and i just want to know what kind of questions they ask you during the interview in the embassy, and what kinds of things i should know before the interview, what should state, to get an F-1 visa, plz if anyone has an experience share it here, and if anyone has any informations, plz share with us, and thanks for everyone, and for the immigrationportal.com

paris_here@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure you have all your documents ready. Like your I-20, Affidavit of Support, Bank statement etc. All you have to do is convince the officer that you are going to come back to your home country after your study.

Good Luck

Make sure you have all your documents ready. Like your I-20, Affidavit of Support, Bank statement etc. All you have to do is convince the officer that you are going to come back to your home country after your study.

Good Luck

Thanks alot dude.

and praay for me for my visa to get approved.

expect for the unexpected!

Thanks alot dude.

and praay for me for my visa to get approved.

I would also advise to you that you should be able to explain to the consul about the field you want to study in the U.S., and how this can help your goals. Maybe, you should also look at the course catalog and memorize a few courses that you are going to take for your first semester. Some consuls like to test a student. Be ready for all this type of questions.

Also be sure you can explain why you want to study in the U.S. instead of at home. What can this U.S. college offer you? What do you want to do with your life? Make sure you can clearly articulate this and that he is convinced you are serious about studying in the U.S.