• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

help about required document

dadile

hi i sent the documents required for a friend that is current for January to kccdocumets on 12 novembre 2018 after few minutes I received a message from a automatic responder notified me that they receive a message the issue is that how can I know that they got the documents and its correct when I send message for inquiry about the case they respond me to send documents in your opinion what I have to do ? thank you in advance

Why isn’t your friend sending his or her own documents?

Anyway kcc will let you know in due course if they are correct. What is your friend’s case number?

Why isn’t your friend sending his or her own documents?

Anyway kcc will let you know in due course if they are correct. What is your friend’s case number?
Because she doesnt know how to send documents.
Her case number is Af11000

Susie, why not...Many people don't even know how to write and read...but can qualify through the 2 years work requirements...
I’m thinking of the practicalities of actually living in the US. Do you have any idea how much of daily life requires online access?

And you are incorrect that people who can’t read and write can qualify through work experience, you must not have checked what the required level of jobs to qualify on work experience is....
This is job zone 4, which is the minimum job zone required to qualify for DV https://www.onetonline.org/find/zone?z=4

Last edited:
I meant they can have disabilities to do so...I'm probably wrong...
I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you mean by that. Irrespective -no principal applicant can possibly qualify for DV without being able to read and write.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you mean by that. Irrespective -no principal applicant can possibly qualify for DV without being able to read and write.

I’m guessing they mean disabilities that might impact a person’s ability to read/write?

I’m guessing they mean disabilities that might impact a person’s ability to read/write?
It ...doesn’t matter. (Even though he originally just spoke about people who “don’t know” how to read and write. ) If the person doesn’t have a high school diploma or work experience at the specified level, they don’t qualify for DV, no matter what the reason. And you need literacy for those.

It ...doesn’t matter. (Even though he originally just spoke about people who “don’t know” how to read and write. ) If the person doesn’t have a high school diploma or work experience at the specified level, they don’t qualify for DV, no matter what the reason. And you need literacy for those.

Yeah, that’s quite self explanatory. Besides, I can’t imagine how much more stressful the process would be for someone illiterate.