HELP!! 3FP within 2 months of 2FP

GCNG

Registered Users (C)
I am tired!! Absolutely fed up!! I just receiced my 3FP notice with date of 12/3/03. I am scheduled for 12/26 - talk about throwing a monkey-wrench in my holiday plans!

My 2FP was done on 10/22 (notice date of 9/24).

My question is what do I do? Should I go or call to argue. Did the fact that I travelled on AP (came back 11/30) trigger this??? Are there any cons to going early?

So you know my I485RD is 3/20/03.

Thanks and God be with us all.

I got one too, and my friends too

I got one too, and my friends too
it must be some kind of mistake, what should we do? did someone try to call bcis ?

GCNG

Even the people whose case was approved are getting this FP notices. My wife got one yesterday and I am expecting mine today. Our cases are approved on December 1, 03. Our lawyer's office received 90+ FP notices, out of which 70% of people gave their 2nd FP in last 2-3 months. Looks like a bug in USCIS system.

However, the FP notice says, "Please ignore this notice, if your case has already been grated". So, I can confidently ignore this notice.

I would suggest, you talk to your lawyer and decide whether to go for 3rd FP or not.

- Sreenivas

Those who need second FP (like me, FP1: 04/30/2002; RD: 02/12/2002), don't get anything - and those who don't need are receiving FP3!!! I wish FP notices were transferable so that I could use someone's spare notice!!

BCIS is completetly out of their minds really. I had a bad expereince too with my RFE. They sent me 2 RFEs asking for same documents twice and when I was abt to send the 2nd RFE response, online message got updated saying, they recd the first RFE :D

Only thing I see in common in 90 % of FP3 cases is RFE. I got a FP2 notice ( My FP1 was so delayed that I never completed 15 months for it to expire) after my case approval....

Can guys verify this ?.....