Help - 2 weeks after 2FP, FP not received

ac485

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I had my 2nd FP done 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed of my online status including the LUD. Does this normal? Should I go ahead to call FBI or CSC?

WAC-02-199-xxxx

You should definitely call FBI and make sure they okayed it but don't worry if INS does not update your status after FP. Mine was never updated and i got my approval a week ago.

FairIsFair said:
You should definitely call FBI and make sure they okayed it but don't worry if INS does not update your status after FP. Mine was never updated and i got my approval a week ago.
Thanks FairIsFair, so how long does it take from 2nd FP to your approval? I'm crossing my fingers everyday.

ac485 said:
Hi all,
I had my 2nd FP done 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed of my online status including the LUD. Does this normal? Should I go ahead to call FBI or CSC?

WAC-02-199-xxxx

Do not worry too much about update. Mine was not updated yet. I called FPB (PHONE:304-625-5590) and found my FP status results. The FP were readable and sent back to USCIS on the same day. I am just waiting for status change to approval. Good luck!

Hi gcusa99--

When did you get your FP done? When you call the number is there a menu or do you talk to a live person? I called the number and I got the message that the hour of operation is from 8-5:30 EST...

Would appreciate if you can give additional info. I had my fp done last Friday and was wondering when to call...

Thanks.

gcusa99 said:
Do not worry too much about update. Mine was not updated yet. I called FPB (PHONE:304-625-5590) and found my FP status results. The FP were readable and sent back to USCIS on the same day. I am just waiting for status change to approval. Good luck!

ac485 said:
Thanks FairIsFair, so how long does it take from 2nd FP to your approval? I'm crossing my fingers everyday.

I don't think there's a standard length of time between 2nd FP and approval but in my own case I did 2nd FP 1/9/04. I called FBI about a week later and they told me they had sent the results back to CIS on 1/10/04 and the fp was OK. I got approved 7/12/04.