Hello! Waiting for Approval Notices?

Yurekha

Registered Users (C)
Thank God for blessing me and paid-off all my efforts, waiting and towards my only one goal for many years....becoming U.S. resident, is it great country or what! Thanks to everyone who advised me one way or the other on this forum! You wanna know the details...here u go!
NSC, EB2, INDIA
PD 11/96
RD 05/00
ND 06/00
FP 03/01
AD 06/01

I am anxious to get PP stamping, but don\'t know how long to wait to get notice. By the way, my case approved on 6/1 and spouse case on 6/4 (based on American tradition of trusting messaging system). Guys/gals, who have been waiting for notices in the mail or who have waited before, could you help me by replying how many days (worst case scenario) I have to wait to see hard copy in my hand!

No Title

CONGRATULATION,

Please post your LIN number.
         LIN-00-???-xxxxxx
         only the first three ???

Thanks.

and for others who hopefully get their approval next
         Please post the complete info. along with the good news of approval
         (PD,RD,ND, EB? country, RFE ?,FP & AD and LIN-xx-???-xxxx)
         ??? specifies the internal INS filling date which differs from RD)
         and good luck.

No Title

LIN-00-185-
Though I heard on AVM, still question to me if it is true! Definitely, I hope!

No Title

Could you post the date you receive or received the approval notice? Our cases were approved on 6/4/01 according to AVM. Waiting for the notice. Thanks.

No Title

Hi BingBing! Could you post your details, just curious!
Glad to tell that I got it yesterday but my wife\'s case approved on June 4th and we hope to get hers soon.
Do you know, what all you are getting prepared for stamping, in case, if they ask any docs, etc? I hope, this should be straight.

No Title

details:
EB1, China
PD: 5/18/98
RD: 9/13/99
ND: 11/10/99
FD: 5/30/00
RFE: issued on 1/17/01, but didn\'t receive it until 4/23/01 after a thousand of calls, INS received on 5/2/01 by AVM
AD: 6/4/01 by AVM

I don\'t know much about stamping. I hope there is instruction in the approvel notice. Is there? I will stamp passport in Atlanta, do you know anything about this local INS? Thank you for all your information and hopefully you will receive your wife\'s today.

Thanks

No Title

Yes, we both got approval notices by yesterday. Thanks for asking!
I have no knowledge about INS office in Atlanta, sorry I couldn\'t help much. You are right, all details are given in the notice, but I am only little concerned, but I hope there shouldn\'t be anything to worry about.
I can post when the stamping is done, god bless new Indian residents of America!

No Title

MyLadoor!
I couldn\'t login to update above approval info. on immitracker.com. Could you help us by updating it. My userid is \'INDIAN\', thanks!

No Title

myladoor!
i requested earlier to update my data in immitracker. pl. see above. thanks!