Hello Rapidigmers

seangc

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone who were laidoff recently & had filed 485 got the mail from the RIS attorney saying that they are going to withdraw support as cousel?
This topic was raised By "Sahiti" earlier in this discussion group, but i could notice only that person has received like that, no one else, even i was laidoff in Nov 4th week but no such words for me from RIS inspite of many emails to them asking for my status & the fate of I485. Is anybody in the same boat, please let me know

I am wondering what will happen to FP notice?

Will RIS is going to forward FP notice to the employee who got
laid off? Any experiences pl share.....

How long have you been!!!

Hello Seangc,
How long have you been on bench before you got laid off from Rapidigm.

rk485

I got laid Off, But they forwarded me the approval notice.

Hi Guys!

I got laid off and was told to look for anohter company and attorney, but mine was later approved. They forwarded me all the papers.

Regards,
/Vsc_app

Reg. FP notice

Hi Rapidstar

FP notice also comes to your address. copy goes to the attorney. Please keep tracking your case on AVM. as soon as the AVM changes to " your FP notice was mailed on...." , you should get the notice within 14 days. If not then you can call up the IIO to verify your address.

All the best.

Regarding L1 extenstion

Hi there,

I am here with L1 from X company. I have 3 years contract. But My visa is going to expire this May 2002.Can I get my Visa extension in my passport from here in US or Do I have to go to my home country and have to get stamped there?.

Thanks for your reply and help.

thanks,
Sri