hello! anybody there... oh i mean 2002 I485

Little of the topic

ned,

I know that you have been suffering at the hands of the USCIS for years now. Although I filed in 04, the TSC has really messed up my case and continues to toy with my life. I know that you were looking into some sort of lawsuit. At this point I am considering all my options also. Let me know what you found and if you gave it a serious thought.

Let me give you an update on my case saga. Although I have not waited to long my case has been transferred to the wrong office, EAD applications have been sent to wrong offices and have had to be resubmitted, APs have been pending for over 6 months, FPs have had to be done twice within 6 months, multiple RFEs have been issued and the online status still states that my case is in a local office in Miami while I am from Atlanta. TSC refuses to fix the problem and my lawyers just can't seem to get a handle on the situation. I think my case is ripe for a lawsuit against these unjust and incompetent people.

regards,

saras

Why not complain to the USCIS ombudsman instead of filing an expensive law suit?

Thanks for the suggestion

brb,

I have not made up my mind about anything yet and am looking for suggestions like yours. Thanks for your reply. I will first try everything and only file a lawsuit as a last resort. Just doing all my research right now.

regards,

saras

detail

Hi, Ned,

details:
I485 June 2002
RFE March 2005
RFE Ack May 10 2005

Talk about actions, how about some media coverage we can get? NPR, 60 minutes. If you are interested, let's roll!

Hello wanderer, ned.. me and my wife 485 Sep 2002 (EB1-OR case), error (approved in Oct 2002!!!!)... FP1 june 2003, FP2 Aug 2004. Have given up. Congressman contacted... TSC replied saying security check. I guess its the standard "get off my back; it's not my responsibilty now" response.

rajmandude

Hi, sorry to hear what happened/happening to you.

What is happening should be brought to the attention to the media. I do not want to reiterate about unfairness etc. We, who are going through this, understand the amount of emotion involved here.

We need to have the media pay attention to this, and ask for compensation for this too.

If u r interested, join me.

Sure, will do anything...BTW, I have come across another person tkris...whose profile is the same as mine.. Filed Sep 2002, approval error in Oct 2002.. and apparantly is udergoing security check. Don't know the reliability of what TSC (INS) says. We should involve the media. That way, our voices will be heard. Let me knwo what is to be done.

Hi Saras76

Hi Saras76
while reading the ombudsman report ,was thinking about your case.What I suggest that you write the detail of your case (hard copy) and request Director of TSC to look into your case personaly so that perpetual problem can be fixed and your paper moves smothely at par with other normal application (stress normal,not expediate).Mark the copy to ombdusman.I am sure (my gut feeling ) ,they not screw up your case further (most probably will approve (unless name check is pending) ,as it will be difficult for them to justify the mistakes :eek: .
Give a thaught over it.

saras76 said:
ned,

I know that you have been suffering at the hands of the USCIS for years now. Although I filed in 04, the TSC has really messed up my case and continues to toy with my life. I know that you were looking into some sort of lawsuit. At this point I am considering all my options also. Let me know what you found and if you gave it a serious thought.

Let me give you an update on my case saga. Although I have not waited to long my case has been transferred to the wrong office, EAD applications have been sent to wrong offices and have had to be resubmitted, APs have been pending for over 6 months, FPs have had to be done twice within 6 months, multiple RFEs have been issued and the online status still states that my case is in a local office in Miami while I am from Atlanta. TSC refuses to fix the problem and my lawyers just can't seem to get a handle on the situation. I think my case is ripe for a lawsuit against these unjust and incompetent people.

regards,

saras

Good suggestion

victim_of_INS,

I am going to do all of this but have decided to go one step at a time. I keep hoping that the process will be back on track without having to make so much of an effort but there is no guarantee. Currently I am trying to make sure that the TSC has my wifes FPs on record because the first ones were apparently rejected. Sometimes I almost feel like laughing when I think of all the things that have gone wrong with my case. Its like a dark comedy of errors :)

regards,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Saras, I'm awaiting the final reponse of AILA escalation on my case. I should hear something in the next few weeks. My lawyer is ready and prepared to do what is necessary after that.

June-2002

ND Jne 2002.

FP rejected twice due to not readable.

Sent police report in Nov, 2004.

Done 3 inquiries.

Contacted senator office - Nothing came out.

Contacted congressman office which is still working on the case - I assume.

Attorney is still trying.

I am there to give u company

485 Receipt Date at TSC - Jan'02
Ist FP = Mar'03
2nd FP = Oct'04 Name check cleared Oct'04
4 EADS / APs till date
contacted numerous time to TSC - same reply that writing to supervisor etc etc..
contacted the congressman last month. His office is still trying to get a response from USCIS. Today when I called up TSC, they informed me that the file "is under transit for congressional enquiry". May be someone was able to pull the file from the pile in last aisle at back of TSC !!! Keeping my fingers crossed.

shalll we do it

Hi, All,

I hope my green card will go through one day(including my family memeber). But I am surely considering certain legal exposure for this process.

For all the pains we go through(some are just much much stronger than i experienced), we should let the world know, or at least try to let the world know it.

Does it hurt you when you see some people pull their hearts out in this forum to express the joy or vent out their guts for the unimmigable mishap? If you want to help, please inform me at:
wanderer.under.sun@gmail.com

Even after the day, (I have no idea when that day will come), I will always try to make this a life-long effort to expose this part of the history. I know there are parts of the history that people never look back at them again, and stories, events, feelings and lives just fade with the ignorance of those parts. But I want to kick my legs to make sure this part is marked, for whatever it is worth.

Within our finite life time, our pain can be infinite...