hello all

nabim

Registered Users (C)
finally got my passport stamped, and I\'m planning to move out of my apt in NYC and moving to NJ.. Can anyone guide me on this?? many thanks!

No Title

Take the Lincoln tunnel, Holland tunnel or George Washington bridge - Any of them will take you to New jersey.

haha, "need 140"

you are funny, I mean how to make the address change?? I know I can get thru the phone only at night time.. not even once during the day time..

Do I have to wait until I get the physical card before I move out?

Many thanks again

Yes I was kidding!!

I thought you were too lazy to go to Mapquest and came here to look for directions to NJ! Seriously, though, i think you can file a change of address with your post office and get your GC at the new place. Although, I think you may get your card by the time you find something and move out to NJ. Lastly, make friends with the guy who moves into your present apartment.

No Title

Some suggestions. Congratulations! See if you can postpone your move till after you get your card. I\'ve seen postings in which people say they got their plastic cards within 1-2 months. You\'ve come this far... hang in for a lil bit more. If you must move before you get the card, then do all the following:
- call INS & talk to an IIO to change your address. It\'s difficult to get through, but people seem to be doing it all the time. Keep aside 2 or 3 hours for the call (dialing & holding time etc.)
- Send a letter to INS telling them of change in your address.
- Fill form AR-11. It\'s a Change of Address form.
- Inform Post Office to forward your mail.
- Call a few weeks later, to verify that INS has your new address.

So.... you might be better off just delaying your move.

Good luck!

info required...

RD 10/29/2001
ND 12/05/2001
Please let me know the status of fingerprint for Detroit Michigan, filed at Vermont Service Center.

to iak69

Yes, I did applied for EAD..

Guys, thanks for the information. appreciated, I thought people are hated me because I dislike the pakistani and muslims.

Thanks
nabim.

AR11

I also need to do the change of address. I am waiting for my green card. My lawyer told me to write to the INS office. He didn\'t mention about AR11 FORM. What is it? Where can I get it? Please let me know

where to send AR11?

Found AR11 form. It says that applicant needs to send the form to Washington and not to VSC. Is this correct. Do I need to send AR11 to Washington as well as VSC? Please reply.