heeeeha 140 Approved

rock1

Registered Users (C)
hi everybody,

I got the magic emails today...Finally after the gruesome wait my 140 has been approved today... So the risk i took of changing employers before 140 approval paid off...hopefully wont bite me in the 485 stage....

thank you ALL for all the valuable information..I would like to wish all the people with still pending applications ALL THE BEST! and all the people who got their approval..congrats!!
thank you

Just to add my ND for 140 was Oct 1st 2003.. and rfe on educational evaluation receveid on 24th Nov...FP done in OCt 2004 as well...

thx

Congratulation

Congratulation.......mine is Dec 2003, NO RFE and no LUD changed...when my turn come ???????????????

rock1 said:
Just to add my ND for 140 was Oct 1st 2003.. and rfe on educational evaluation receveid on 24th Nov...FP done in OCt 2004 as well...

thx

rock1,

Good to see your approval. My RFE was replied on 1/6/05 and there was only one LUD change on 1/12/05 since then ..

Can you pl. post your LUD changes just to have some hope in my case?

thanks ...wantgcasap if your case follows the same pattern then your wait will be 60 days...My rfe response was received 24th nov..LUD changed DEC1st ..then approval yesterday 01/24..again today the LUD changed 01/25.. so i would say you should get something by MArch 6th..

ALL the best!!

rock1,

I'm NOT keeping much hopes on this 140, so whatever it so i'm all prepared..
How did ur attorney responded to RFE?
Did you made any inquiries to trigger the approval? My attorney said we have to wait at least 60 days before we call CIS for inquiry.

Hopefully you will get ur 485 approval too. what's the PD on ur approved 140?

wantgcasap,
Mine was a eduacational evalution RFE..so i got that done and responded.. i have a master's degree and requirement was bachelor's..so the need was just to establish its equivalent to a US degree..Yes my attorney was also waiting for the 60 day period to make the enquiry and i got the approval on the 60 day...ALso my current company attorney had applied for AP...dunno if that might have triggered it...i havent got the approval notive yet...so dunno the PD on 140 yet..

thx

rock1,

Your RFE looks simpler than mine. I'm going to renew my spouse EAD thru e-fliing. Lets see if that triggers denial/approval on my 140.