Heared Magic words "Case approved " AD- Apr 23

GCTP_NEW

Hi All,

I checked AVM yesterday and I was surprised to know that my case with my spouse is approved. I am the same user GCTP. I was always worried about my AVM which was "On dec 19th .... Pending review" . Great relief. It means INS is approving 485 cases.

Here are my details..

PD : 03/13/2000
RD : 07/30/2001
ND : 09/24/2001
FP : 12/15/2001
EAC : EAC-01-278-51XXX
AD : 04/23/2001

Thanks everybody. Special thanks to GCFunwaiting, Garla, Milk.. I have already updated rupnet.com.

Good Luck.

GCTP

Congratulations.....

Well Done GCTP_New,
Enjoy the freedom. So your message was never changed to \'processing resumed\'and went from \'pending review\' to \'case approved\'? Can you also tell us if your I140 was approved for CP? If yes, was it shipped to India? Congratulations once again...

Congratulations. Enjoy.

By the way, did you expect any RFE for yourself, which did not happen and approved. Trying to get a clarification based on your answer. Please post.

venati, Do you know?

Do you know about the person greaty-k and his excellent work for all GC waiting people in this forum? if not go to http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/

He can’t be a selfish person. If you want you can also request for your self but don’t use bad words here in this forum. I would suggest you better delete your message now or wait for your RFE.

Congratulations !!!

Still waiting .... my details are:

eb2/vsc/india
pd - 03/1999
rd - 06/01/2001
nd - 08/03/2001
fp - 01/17/2002
ap - God only knows the inner mind, body and soul of our great INS

thanks -mb