Heard the magic words (ND--> 01/16/2001)

fam

Registered Users (C)
Heard the magic words now. "This case was approved on 28-FEB-2002". Man, What a relief. My wife\'s case was also approved today. The details are as follows:

PD 06-DEC-99, EB2 (BS + 5), INDIA
Labor-FEB-2000
I140 -- NOV-2000 at VSC (since my co was based in NY)
I485 ND 16-JAN-2001,
2nd EAD applied on 26-NOV-2001 and RFE recd for Photos (Not replied yet).
FP --> 09-FEB-2002 (got the FP notice after making 3 calls during Jan\'02). Was scheduled for 22-MAR-2002, but went ahead and did in advance on 09-FEB-2002.
called now and heard the magic message.

Thank you all guys

Fam : Congradulations

That is amazingly good news. Glad you went and did the FP. If you recall we did the same day. Only diff now is that I got a RFE instead of friggin approval :(

Congratulations

Congratulations and enjoy your new future

Well, my theory for now is holding true. Fundoo (FP 02/05/2002), Srinivinod and yourself (FP 02/09/2002) all waited for over a year for getting first FP. Within 3 weeks (or less) of FP you guys had your cases looked at.

Fundoo and you both got your approvals, unfortunately for Srinivinod he got an RFE, but am hoping for him that once he sends the evidence he will get his approvals.

Lets hope this is a continuing trend for all those that filed in early 2001 and got their FP a year later. Sure starting to look like it. Hopefully more people will post their approvals soon.

Till then please do keep your information updated at
www.e-nairobi.com/aos

Congrats!

I shared the same opinion as p5nxp600 and hope to see more FP notice and Approval rolling in...