Registered Users (C)
My details:
PD 03/2000 (EB2 RIR IND)
ND 03/2001
FP 08/2001
RFE 02/20/2002 (EMPL/G325 A)
RFE received by INS 03/18/2002
AD 04/08/02

Mine is a AC21 case. I was laid off right when I completed 180days from RD. Found a job in about a months time. I always thought that INS wouldnt know my change of jobs but they somehow came to know.
My case proves that AC21 works and people who are in similar situation can be rest assured.

I am thinking of changing my ID from "gctrauma" to "gcrelief". just kidding

I thank Rajiv khanna for hosting such a valuable website. He is doing a huge favor to the immigrant community. I would like to thank the HRs at my previous/current employers they helped me out the way. This site provided me more information/motivation than my attorney.
Thanks to everyone who has posted messages on this site.
I will be happy to answer any questions.

Finally I have to say this. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

congratulations!!

Must be a great relief after a long wait. Could you please let us know what the G-325A RFE was about? Thanks

answering your questions

The G325 A is the biographic information sheet which we send along with the original application. They asked me to resend it. It contains your employment history. I guess INS wanted to know when I changed Jobs. There is not really any gap in my employment. I found a job in less than a month and started working on EAD.

Congrats gctrauma, But I have question for you?

Did you get the same salary (As specified in 140) when you changed your job.
Because I changed my job after 180 days (laid off) and my salary was reduced by 15%.
Is that create any problem. I would appreciate if you could answer.
Advance thanks and Enjoy the Freedom.

Thanks.

not sure....

I am not sure whether my previous company informed INS or not. I was thinking that if I dont mention about my 485 processing they wont remember it. At that time my attorney said all I need to have is pay stubs to prove my 180 days completion. So I was kind of reluctant to ask my employer.
What "could" have happened is my company "would" have cancelled my H1 with INS and it "could" have triggered INS attention.

My situation was bit strange

When I filed I-485 my pay showed $600 less than what was reported in labor cert. The labor cert was showing wrong pay due to an error made by my attorney.
I got very nervous at that time but attorney said GC is for future employment so I dont have to worry and it made sense. However when changed jobs my pay increased by more than 17% and I reported new pay in my RFE.
 I dont know how it would effect ur case.