Heard that only these people get RFEs

metoo

Registered Users (C)
Hi all...
I changed jobs since its been 180 days after I applied for 485.. I did this on my employer\'s suggestion since he could not
find a project for me..when he finds one, I can go back to him. I asked my lawyer what would happen if I get a RFE.. he
said I wouldnt. I asked why and he said he submitted all the documents like employment letter, pay stubs etc with my 485
application itself so they should not ask for it again.. I still dont feel totally confident about it..
People who are getting RFEs may be are getting for this reason (apart from company name change)..
Do you know/ can you find out if your lawyers submitted the employment letter etc along with 485? people who got RFEs, do
you know if they did?

No Title

what I meant was that if your lawyer did not submit employment letter/pay stubs along with 485, you will get the RFE -
according to my lawyer. Anybody has any comment on this?

No Title

You might get RFE. Lawyer is lying.
Although you have to submit Employment letter with your 485 application, the purpose of RFE is to verify the same befor approval. The offer MUST be open and if RFE comes the employer has to give a FRESH letter.
The problem is I don\'t know how the INS will rteact if you give the PAYSLIPS from YOUR current company rather than the original PETITIONING company???
There is "if" factor.

No Title

no your lawyer is wrong,you may still get rfe , it all depends on IIO.

You should not be afraid , even if you get rfe, you can get letter from you original employer that they have job for you after gc and pay stubs from your current employer and you will be okay with old law.

No Title

Are you SURE vsc auf 99?? Ny incline says YES but won\'t there will be a violation of intention of joining the Original company. Any examples you have?
WILL IT ALSO WORK IF YOU PRODUCE LETTER FROM NON PETITIONING EMPLOYER SO CALLED THE CURRENT EMPLOYER??
PLESE UPDATE

No Title

I think vscaug98 might has a point since according to the old law, green card is for a job in the future i.e. you intend to work
and the employer intends to hire you AFTER you get your green card.. In my case, my employer does intend to hire me in the
future..
but my petitioning employer did not give me any termination letter etc.. do you think I should get any letter from him
now saying that he will hire me after I get the green card?
please advice..

No Title

LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT OFFER IS REQUIRED IF YOU GET RFE. WE ALSO SEE RFES FOR W-2, G352-A, PAYSTUBS etc,
THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IS RECENT PAYSTUBS. I AM NOT SURE HOW THE FACT WILL BE RECONCILED THAT YOU ALREADY WERE STOPPED PAY BY ORIGINAL COMPANY AND THEN HE PLANS TO HIRE AGAIN. TECHNICALLY YES BUT LEGALLY PLEASE SPEND SOME MONEY AND CONACT A GOOD LAWYER.

No Title

I did - there was nothing there.. can you please send it again? or may it takes time to get the message?
Thanks a lot for your concern.

No Title

Hi,
My lawyer submitted the employment letter as well as other necessary documents. I think he went the extra distance in sending all the necessary documents. But i still got the RFE. Hopefully you dont get one, but i dont think there is any sort of guarentee taht it wont happen.

listmart

No Title

do you guys think that once the INS issues guidelines for the rule (can change jobs after 180 days), there wont be any more
employment letter RFEs? In the RFE\'s do they actually mention \'why\' there are asking for RFE?
Also, is there an RFE tracker around? I can maintain one if people give me information.