Heard it through the gravevine - APPROVED

and I thought....

that Chicken65 might just get lucky...!

Well anyhow.. congrats Anita on ur new found freedom and relationship....

Enjoy!!
Calgal.

Calgal,

Anita probably anticipated chicken65's trip to the hospital thru the sunglasses, a month in advance.

"new" BF

What happened to the old one?

Did you decide to dump whoever you were dating after the GC?

A month old isnt much. I am sure chicken and Lamborgini wont mind a month... what say fellas?

BTW I am single too... you think i should marry before the AD? I am not so sure anymore. I guess things are different for a "hot" girl. Did you grow up here?

Taken or Not

If taken Bad luck guys

If not taken make sure to buy next weeks India Abroad, and check the Grooms wanted matrinonial section, for.

Young, Outgoing, Never Married, Tall, Slim and GREEN CARD HOLDER, seeking matrimonial Correspondence from eligible Indian Bachelors. Caste, Race, Qualifications no Bar.

Please respond with a Full Frontal Picture (Returnable) if you qualify, qualities needed are as follows. Any one quality is acceptable.

1-Should be a Chicken Eater
2-Should drive a Lamborghini
3-Should Have Patience

:D :D :D

July16,

Anita didn't say she won't marry somebody from Honolulu, if she liked.

Why India Abroad only for her, why leave out the guy hiding there somewhere behind the trees..................

Tall, Slim etc. etc........... Now, I know who she sent her photograph to (it was u and not Chicku).
;) :p ;)

Great (and sorry) to hear that Anita. We could have made a great team as "corporate american" couple - and that $16.4 Million ex-Tyco apartment would have been ours soon enuf

So is dma_va right? Honolulu-ian? good choice!

Originally posted by Anita Gupta
I am not married but I have a new boyfriend - just met him a month ago and we're in love so yes, I am "taken"

What if Habibi gives Ad in Matrimonial Column

I apologize for non-hindi speakers and this can be enjoyed in hindi only and Habibi, this is only a joke, no hard feelings buddy..

Peace..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Apun Habibi! Umar 30 saal, wajan 80 killo aur 5 1/2 phoot height kya, poora kasrat body! abhi wo bole to, kya hai na apun ko bhi life me settle hone ka maangta, isiliye yeah adverteezment apun paper me chaap riye la hai.

Apun maanta hai apun Tapori hai, bahut log ka pungi bajayela hai magar kya hai naa baap, apun ka bhi izzat hai markit me!

Apun ko bhi public shaadi-bia me bolati hai woh bhi izzat se! Saaal ka 5/6 peti to apun aaram se kama leta hai. buri aadat bole to daaru aur bidi, abhi daaru kon nahi pita - yaar.

Akkha bada bada log apun log se jaasti chada leta hai.Ab chokiri apun ko aisa maangta hai. Bole to aik dam jhakas maal,patakha, aik dam patakha. thoda padi likhi hongi to chalenga kion ke saala yeah kabhi kabhi form bharne ke liye saala apun ko 25 log ka hath pair jodna padta hai.

Apun jo hai na shaadi ki baad aik dam sudhar jaayinga iman se.apun ka baccha log ko apun pada likka tapori banayinga. bole to Tapori Doctor, Tapori computer waala aur bhi bohat kuch. Maa kasam shadi ke baad apun kisi bhi chikni ko line nahi denga.

Dekho baap apun ko shadi ke baad me koi chokri ki phamily ka lafda nahi maangta hai. han bole to kabab me haddi nahi banane ka kya! Koi saala beech mein aayenga to uska game baja dalenga.

Abhi yeah sub accha lage to apun ko contact karne ka kya!

Munna Mobile ke pichchoo,

Pappu Pager ka Right Hand,

ShanPatti Nagar,

Hairan Gali No. 420,

Pareshan Road, Bhai Ka Area.

Habibi

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

gc791188: If theres one thing we all learnt here is that the future is out of our control so no advanced booking

patienceGC: The old one left me a year ago, not my fault

july16: My new boyfriend is American, as I mentioned before that I don't choose (boy) friends on the basis of race

BabaPrasad: thanks

the well-wishers: ditto

the silly guys (habibi, etc): You're just silly

dma_va, sam99 & Anita Gupta

dam_va,

--Anita didn't say she won't marry somebody from Honolulu, if she liked--

Thats why we have you, To add Honolulu, plus you can add as many countries, cities, counties, townships and not to forget news papers, periodicals etc, etc.. :D :D :D

sam99,

--I apologize for non-hindi speakers and this can be enjoyed in hindi only and Habibi, this is only a joke, no hard feelings buddy.. --

Saala Kya baat bola re, apun ko to maaja aa gaya, lakin abhi patli gali pakad ke nikelne ka kya, warna pappu pager ka pager baandh kardega kya :D :D :D

Anita Gupta,

--july16: My new boyfriend is American, as I mentioned before that I don't choose (boy) friends on the basis of race--

I did mention Caste, Race and Qualifications no bar, and most important dont forget, most of the folks on this Forum, are gonna be Americans in 5 years after GC approval:D :D :D