Hay its my turn Approvedddddddddddddd

alonglonwait4gc

Registered Users (C)
Checked my case status today@ 3:00pm was no changes. I was very depressed after the July bulletin update. I loose all my hopes today again I don't know how but I decided to check my status again @ 7:30pm and found that me and my dependent have a lud with an approved message for both "Approval notice sent":D

I was calling USCIS everyday last Tuesday found very helpful IO who told me that she will pull my file. Thursday when I called IO stated that my file with an Officer. I tried to call them on Friday and even today no one gave me any info and told me to open an inquiry:eek: .
I hope I will see My Green this week!!!!!
Good Luck to all of U who r waiting!!!!!!!

Checked my case status today@ 3:00pm was no changes. I was very depressed after the July bulletin update. I loose all my hopes today again I don't know how but I decided to check my status again @ 7:30pm and found that me and my dependent have a lud with an approved message for both "Approval notice sent":D

I was calling USCIS everyday last Tuesday found very helpful IO who told me that she will pull my file. Thursday when I called IO stated that my file with an Officer. I tried to call them on Friday and even today no one gave me any info and told me to open an inquiry:eek: .

Congratulations! I`ve got, also, excited with your approval, since you were in the same RFE slow boat as mine, that departed from VSC.
Alehluiahh, brother! 67 days after RFE response. Not too bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting. Does your notice say when it was approved?

I received an approval email on 07/02/2007 @ 6:30pm. Today dependent msg change to production of card and mine still shows approval notice sent. As per the IO I need to do my biometrics before getting a GC.

Congratulations! I`ve got, also, excited with your approval, since you were in the same RFE slow boat as mine, that departed from VSC.
Alehluiahh, brother! 67 days after RFE response. Not too bad!

Thanks, according to my reading when we rec’d an rfe our file did rec’d a visa #. I will not say that its matter of time because I know how frustrating and painful wait it is.

Good Luck to u!!!!!!

Hearty COngratulations!!!

hope this brings to a lot of us.

alonglonwait4gc -- can you tell me how you reached the IO????

Thanks,
IO- immigration officer
EAC---------
hear your case status
connected to Vermont

good Luck!