Haven\'t got the renewal EAD card after approval. Approved July 7. Please Help!

vkt

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My EAD Renewal was approved on July 7th. I am still getting the message that it was approved on July 7th. Current card is expiring on August 9th. Is anyone in the same situation? Please reply.

Detalis,
EAD renewal sent May 10
Approved July 7th.

No card yet.

thanks.

No Title

I\'ve the same case as yours, except that I know why my EAD didn\'t come. It was approved on July 14th, but the EAD never came. Today I got a RFE saying that the photos were facing the wrong way, although I am very very sure that they were facing the right way. Actually I applied with the same photos for my AP at the same time, the AP came with the photos on them (they were right!), but the EAD didn\'t. Can I explain? No, I\'ve to send new photos, and they\'ll issue the card 14 days after they get the photos. My EAD will expire on 08/18.

I believe you may have a similar case. Keep two photos ready, so that you can send them right away. By the way, as per my lawyer, if the renewal application has been received by INS, then you\'ll be fine, even though you receive your EAD later.

No Title

Did you also send Form I765 Signature card along with the I765 application. Where can I get the signature card from?

No Title

I finally got it from my lawyer. I have heard that you can get it from your local INS. I initially tried getting it ordered from the INS National Customer Service Center in Philadelphia, but I never got it, even though they told me I would get it in 10-14 working days.

No Title

Thanks for sharing the info. This morning I called INS and the IIO I got was very nice. She said there could be a problem at the production center and said, she would put a request for another card.

thanks.