• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Have you every heard about any rejected cases in the interview???!!!

compoz

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
i noticed that all what we exchange here are just success stories ...
if you know any failure stories pls tell me ?
and dont forget the reasons why?

For CP interviews I have read of rejections based on insufficient proof of educational qualifications, or insufficient financial evidence. They were mainly in the AS and AF regions where at times it is difficult to obtain certificates and even birth certificates going by what people have shared.

For AOS I have only heard or denials based on background check delays, not at the actual interview.

Barbara

hi

yeah ,,,,that's good

if anyone plz know about any rejections ,,,plz confirm us about it

i think its important

thanks

Asia and Africa

Why only in those regions??? Is there any specific reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally disagree

compoz said:
i think it is a result for low level of income and education in those regions...
I disagree, i believe most of the applicants are financially ok & alot of them have the basic qualification which is the high school degree and some even have higher degrees. Remember these people pay the same amount visa fee and not to talk of plane tickets which costs a lot of money especially when they come as a family. Have thought of where they get the money from? One thing is alot of the DV winners come from this region and of course only 50,000 of these visa are made available to all winners and there is a percentage for every region so what do you expect. This year the countries with highest number of winners came from Africa and Asia, 9,849 Nigerians and 7,229 Egyptians, 6,871 Ethiopians,,4,922 Morrocans, 5,901 Bangladeshis not to mention the results of the other countries in these regions. Compare this to any other regions and you will see the difference.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1317.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Borrow from anyone

Afortunately, my wife and I can afford all those expenses, but if I couldn't, I'd borrow money from anyone who could help me (parents, cousins, relatives, friends, etc). This is such an opportunity that anyone would miss it just because of money. I will pay them once there and after I start working.

I think the rest would do the same....am I wrong???