Have we seen any June/July 2002 approvals.

source of touch date

The touch date is what I see on my case when I log into my account on BCIS website. In case you are wondering what this account is, it is a new feature offered on the BCIS website, where one can register for an account and one can track multiple case status and one gets sent an email when the status of the case changes.

No EVL

case
WAC03-068-$$$$
RD 12/02
ND 12/02
FP 12/03
EAD #2 pending :(

saw too may EVL on forum, no know what it means

pls go up to my previous post...

EVL : Employment verification letter (from you employer)

candyroy said:
case
WAC03-068-$$$$
RD 12/02
ND 12/02
FP 12/03
EAD #2 pending :(

saw too may EVL on forum, no know what it means

Case Transferred

Online message changed to Case Transffered to Local SJ Office. Not Received Confirmation from Attorney Yet. Do you guys know of good thread of case transfer to SJ,CA

We are in the worst month.

From the last Toonarmy/Kashmir scan, June/July/Aug are the least touched series. Again CSC trashed.

Brothers and sisiters, it's time to do something, join some compaign, send some fax and contribute some money. Waiting doesn't work. No majic will happen.

campaign?

Can we figure out a campaign for those forgotten June to Aug applicants? If we couldn't help ourselves, nobody will.

None for me either but...

candyroy: What does EVL mean??

Employer's Verification Letter.

-----------

A friend of mine called me with a notice date around July 2002. She does not want to divulge her WAC number but it seems that she receives a 2ND FP Notice. :( I have June 2002 Notice date but up till now have not received anything yet. They said that they "touched" my case around May 5, 2004, but for all I know it might be because they received my AC-21 Letter and my Change of Address form AR-11.

This has been a long journey for all of us.... Wishing it will end SOON!!!

WACF-02-205
June 6 or was it 11, 2002 notice date

wac02-250

I can see that my touch date is 04/07/2004 .don't know if this makes any difference.Looks like they have not sent any 2nd FP notice for anyone filed after April 2002.

My spouse received 2nd FP notice

My spouse received 2nd FP notice. It does not show online for some reason and touch date has not changed. Luck has it that my spouse is on a month summer vacation abroad and just requested rescheduling.

I did not get a 2nd FP notice probaly due to fact that the fingerprinting done for EAD. Or it could be that they forgot about me like many others. Does anyone know whether EAD fingerprinting can replace 2nd fingerprinting for I-485?

WAC 02-214-XXXXX
RD 6/21/02
ND6/24/02
1st FP 8/10/02
Still on H1-B
1stEAD 1/6/04

2nd FP received

wac-02-223*** -- 2nd FP notices received for both applicants 10 days ago. notices were sent to me and to my lawyers.

-wac-ed.