• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Have We Asians Failed To Use Birth Control???

darkhorse

We have looked for various reasons to explain why hte CNs for Asia have gone up this time, one reason could be that there are more dependents. PEOPLE FAILED TO USE BIRTH CONTROLS. LOL.

CNs are assigned to only principal applicants who won and, have nothing to do with dependants. However, each dependant will take a visa number of total DV quota once the principal applicant case obtains approval.

badluck2 is right. nothing to do about dependents. also nothing to do about birth control. It may be a precausionary measures as I guess. I did some calculation on yearly immigation status one of the website of Dept of State, till 2006 only about 12300 Nepalese immigate on DV category it's too low to get 50000 in last 16 years ? Same thing might have happend all asia. Could be more people are rejected from ASIA in privous years' ? So they draw enough to make 14002 after assumtion of may not succeed in DV from ASIA. just my asumption.

badluck2 is right. nothing to do about dependents. also nothing to do about birth control. It may be a precausionary measures as I guess. I did some calculation on yearly immigation status one of the website of Dept of State, till 2006 only about 12300 Nepalese immigate on DV category it's too low to get 50000 in last 16 years ? Same thing might have happend all asia. Could be more people are rejected from ASIA in privous years' ? So they draw enough to make 14002 after assumtion of may not succeed in DV from ASIA. just my asumption.

Case numbers either consider dependents, or there are gaps in them. When DOS reported the results of DV2009, they said that 99k people were selected.
If we add the highest CNs from Asia, Africa, Europe, etc., we get a total number of cases larger than 150k.... :confused:
It would be nice to know how the numbering system really works...