Have photo requirements for AP changed?

ganshm

Registered Users (C)
I need to apply for AP. The description on I-131 form still says that photos with the right ear (3/4 frontal view of the right side of face) should be submitted.

Is it right? I am wondering about it since I heard people are using passport-style photos in many forms now.

Also, what is the mailing address for CSC's AP application?

Thanks very much!

ganshm

Just did it last week, but not sure this is the correct information.

AP mailing address: same as I-485
Photos: Passport style

ganshm said:
I need to apply for AP. The description on I-131 form still says that photos with the right ear (3/4 frontal view of the right side of face) should be submitted.

Is it right? I am wondering about it since I heard people are using passport-style photos in many forms now.

Also, what is the mailing address for CSC's AP application?

Thanks very much!

ganshm

I just sent our my photos to my lawyer to renew my AP and EAD. The photo was taken with a straight front view of my face. The attorney seems to be satisfied with my pictures. Not sure though what is required.

Just for your information. :)

Ganshm, the application form you have is old version. Don't follow that instruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photos for I-131

they now require a frontal picture and not right ear view.
See INS website for details.

The photos are regular passport photos.On my recent visit to the Tampa INS office they said that the INS notices are outdated and those instructions are obsolete.