have permanent residency, n cited to show up in court twice in one month

Mk001

Dear good people of this place, i was recently caught for shoplifting, which was my first offense nd im really sorry for, i am supposed to show up in court on the 7 of this month.Sept. and just yesterday, i was arrested for giving an officer false information and was cited to show up in court again on October 3. I am a legal allien with a permanent residency; how will these affect my residency status? i will look to renew or apply for citizenship in the next 5yrs. i've been here for only 3yrs now. I am really scared and confused. I don't make much money i only make like 300 -600dollars a month. What should i do? i scheduled for a free consultation with phillips &Associates for tomorrow. I don't even have an idea how much that will cost, and if i show up in court without a lawyer, what do i plead? i was willing to plead guilty just like that before i discovered it could get me deported. Anybody help help help please. Save me from over depression with some relieving comments if any.
thx.

Shoplifting is so stupid. Then you lied to the police! You should have quit while you were ahead. You seriously need to get a lawyer.