have passport stamped at Miami center 1/8/2001

white

Registered Users (C)
my family went to Miami center to have our passports stamped at 1/8/2001.
Arriving time: 7:30 am (open time: 7:00 am)
Leaving time: 8:30 am
Total processing time: 1 hour
You don\'t need to wait in outside althought over hundred people waiting in outside. Show the security guy the INS letter (I-485 approved notice), you will be assigned a number and directly go inside the office and wait for your number be called. We waited for 50 minute and get called, the processing time was only 10 minute for my family (three people).
Officer asked our: 1. passport 2.photo 3.EAD card 4. I-94
We did fingure print and signed the signature.
That is all. I was told that it takes 1 - 3 month to get the green card.

No Title

don\'t matter the day of the week???can i go on friday???you think 7:30 is a good time????is easy to parking the car???any advice???
congrat.,and thanks for the advice.

No Title

Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 2:30 pm open. You can go there on Friday and no problem.
7:30 am is ok and later is also ok but you maybe wait more times, such as 2 hours, which my friend experienced it before.
You can parking on the opposite of the INS building, which is a Buger King and a lot of parking space available. We parking on the parking lot at Buger King.

No Title

ying bai thanks for the informations,can you also give the address,and the directions from I95,i live in broward.thanks again,and enjoy the freedom,good luck.

No Title

The address should be in the letter sent to you by the INS. I can give to you as follows:
Address: 7880 Biscayne Blvd. Room 100, Miami, FL 33138
Direction: Go to I-95 south, exit at exit-9 (79/81 St.), continue to drive along the freeway and pass the 81 St. until you hit the 79 St. and then make a left turn to the 79 St. east. Pass some lights and drive on the right lane, when you closed to Biscayne Blvd. pay attention to your right hand side, where is a over 10-floor big building that is INS Miami center. Continue to drive and pass INS until you hit the Biscayne Blvd. then make a right turn, and left turn to the Burger King parking lot to park the car.
Pass the Biscayne Blvd. and go the INS (go to the back of the INS building, your left hand side, where is your destination) and asked the security guy......

No Title

myladoor,I e-mail you my informations and I can\'t see on the tsc tracker??????????
pd:07/98
nd/rd:03/2000
fp:05/2000
ad:01/05/2001
cat:eb2
thanks
AW
***I am not the one that had the passaport stamp in miami,i heard on the avm my approvall,still waiting for letter,will post the stamp experience in miami, hope next week.

No Title

I think you will receive the letter either at the end of this week or early next week. I check the AVM at 12/7/00 and heard that my case was approved at that day, and didn\'t receive the letter until the 12/18/00.

No Title

YING BAI,THANKS AGAIN,YOU KNOW HOW IS THE FEELING OF EXPECTATIONS AT THIS TIME ,AFTER THE WAITING.....THIS SITE HAS GOOD PEOPLE,WE ALL GOING TO COLLECT WHAT WE PLANT,THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.I WILL POST WHEN RECEIVE THE LETTER.

No Title

HOW I KNOW IF I AM EB2,OR EB3????
I JUST SAW THE IMMITRACKER,THANKS.
AW
MY ND=26/03/2000
FP=05/18/2000
WAITING FOR APPROVALL LETTER

No Title

Ying bai and white, can you please answer this question?
I want to apply/renew my EAD at the local INS office in Miami.
 Does anybody know if I need to take any photos with me? I remember that they will take pictures there itself. Can anyone who got EAD recently from Miami please post their experince like the documents that they have asked for, photos info, time taken etc?
Also, can I go anyday the of week or are there any specific days that I should go for EAD at Miami center?

My details : PD Jul 97, EB3, TSC, 485 RD Aug 99, ND Oct 99, FP Dec 99, first EAD Dec 99 (applied along with 485 and got it from TSC)

thanks

No Title

You need to have a I-765 form and instruction associated in which a detailed step and documents are provided. As I know, you need to have the same items as you apply your first EAD card which include:
1. Two photos.
2. A completed and signed I-765 form (finger print is optional).
3. Copies of all of your I-94 forms.
4. $100.00 application fee (personal check is ok).
I recommend you to find a instruction of I-765 to get everything ready.

I never do renew my EAD in the local INS ofice, I always do that by mail to INS Texas center, it needs about two months. I have no idea how to do that at local INS office, sorry about that.

No Title

I am not sure if you have a lawyer to help you to do this issue. If you do, generally your lawyer will receive the letter earlier than you, and you can ask your lawyer to mail the letter to you (by Priority mail and you will pay $3.20 to your lawyer)and you can use that one to get your pasport stamped. Another way to do that (not recommended) is to ask your lawyer to fax the letter to you and you can take that fax to the INS Miami Center to do the stampe. One of my friend did that before at Miami Center and is ok. But I recomend you to have a patient to wait a couple of days to get the original letter to do that.

No Title

just got the letters(01/13/2001),case was approval 01/05/2001,will stamp passaport by the end of the next week(waiting for new passaport for my son),thanks for all ,and good luck for all.
aw

No Title

congradulate!
one more thing is that you need to watch the number on the LED inside the INS office after you get the number from the security guy at the gate. The number should start from E mark... and you should pay attention to the E number at LED...
Good luck!

No Title

I didn\'t know this was possible at any local service center.
I only know that once you applied for EAD or renewal EAD and you don\'t get it in 90 days, you can go to the local INS and get it from them.
Please desi90210 post your EAd experience..

No Title

It can be done at the INS local offices, especially at some INS offices, such as at Cleveland office, it is faster to get the EAD card than sending the application to the INS center.